1967 Chrysler 300 2dr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looks like a nice car for the money in general for back east but not so here. The comment that concerns me is his saying paint job done 5 years ago, plus extra paint, but there is some surface rust showing up. If the prep job was done well one wouldn't be seeing surface rust pop up after 5 years. White on black.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/3285263140.html

Classic Chrysler 300 for sale. 440 big block engine. 40 series flow masters, headman headers, hi tork minni starter. new carpet, new headliner. original seats and panels. Runs like a champ, starts every time. must sell, working and no time for project car any more. Five year old paint, white dimaond peal 3 stage paint job, some minor surface rust. tons of extra parts, and extra paint. Contact Jarred for more info, 831 521 8267, please serious buyers only, real firm on pirce but will consider good offers.

Great looking car, terrible color choice, not insanely priced and thankfully way too far away for me to want to do anything about.

it was prob the orig color, which is fine with me. surprised it doesn't have 22s on it, a lot of cars out that way seem to

I didn't realize it was a factory white, I was picturing that modern pearl that looks different depending which way you're looking at it. I hate that! I do like white cars so if it's a factory white I retract my negative comment.

I didn't realize it was a factory white, I was picturing that modern pearl that looks different depending which way you're looking at it. I hate that! I do like white cars so if it's a factory white I retract my negative comment.

You're probably talking about that GM pearl. Yah. That was a very strange chameleon acting shade of colors. A Caddy and Buick color mostly.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

You're probably talking about that GM pearl. Yah. That was a very strange chameleon acting shade of colors. A Caddy and Buick color mostly.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Exactly:puke:

White cars have NO character
White car haters have NO taste.

withnewwheels1%20800.jpg

Stan, your 4 speed NY'er looked great!!!

:icon_salut:

Two rare Albinos caught in the wild during mating season. Don't get between them...

2m3sopi.jpg

Unfortunately, the breeding was a failure:

2hq9g5z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back