1967 Dodge Monaco Parts

lcombs1950

Reaction score
I have a 1967 Dodge Monaco 500? It's a 2 door hardtop. It has a 383 2bbl auto. It's in pretty good shape. Straight body, no dents, a little rust. All the glass is good. I had the front seat re-done. It runs and drives. I am looking for parts for it. Right now I am looking for a complete bumper jack. I am also having some trouble finding out how the power steering pump bolts up. Someone took it off. It's still hooked up but not mounted. There's a p-s bracket but not soure how it goes.

I just picked up a very complete 1968 Dodge Monaco for parts. I have a complete bumper jack assembly. I can be reached at 210-843-9063. or by email Jasons85dodgeram@hotmail.com

I have a 1967 Dodge Monaco 500? It's a 2 door hardtop. It has a 383 2bbl auto. It's in pretty good shape. Straight body, no dents, a little rust. All the glass is good. I had the front seat re-done. It runs and drives. I am looking for parts for it. Right now I am looking for a complete bumper jack. I am also having some trouble finding out how the power steering pump bolts up. Someone took it off. It's still hooked up but not mounted. There's a p-s bracket but not soure how it goes.

Welcome aboard. Please post some pics of the car in general and specifically for the pump area under the hood. You didn't mention what motor you have.

Do you have the FSM? It'll show you how the pump and mount attach to the block. You've also got an empty pulley on the crank that drives the pump, so that will tell you how far out from the block the pump needs to sit so that the belt lines up properly. It likely has a pivot bolt at the top and then another bolt that goes through the front portion of the block mounted bracket that goes into a threaded hole in the pump body that allows you to pivot the pump to tension the belt. If the bracket is still on the block, a little fiddling will pretty much show you how it mounts.

2r26opg.jpg

9015%20Shadow.jpg

Last edited:
The mounting spots are the same as Stan's picture , but the earlier cars did not yet use the Saginaw pump.

Your AC will have a mount that shares the slack in the power steering pump bracket on the top bolt.

'67 NewYorker Apr-May 2006 (49).jpg

'67 NewYorker Apr-May 2006 (49).jpg

In '67 it could have been any 1 of 3 pumps they used.
They all used different mounting methods depending on A/C or no A/C added to the mix and I think you ending up with 1,427,115 variations of mounting.

Hope this doesn't start another hardware discussion with Stormer. :)

Back