1967 Fury wheels

moparmuscle68

Reaction score
Looking for info on changing from 14" wheels to 15" wheels and which wheel covers are available that might be like 14" ones?

If you are looking for stock, here's what was offered in 1967 for Furys.

1712441668804.png

Thanks...car is VIP has those 14" covers, wanted to try 15" wheels and tad bigger tires but stuck on wheel covers looks like. Was hoping those correct covers might have a 15" option.

Thanks...car is VIP has those 14" covers, wanted to try 15" wheels and tad bigger tires but stuck on wheel covers looks like. Was hoping those correct covers might have a 15" option.

A correct 15" option is shown. It's the covers on the lower left and right, which look the same to me.

I'm a little confused at seeing the "Road Wheels" term being used for the center-lower rim. I thought that was a magnum rim, and that a "road wheel" looked different.

You have a part number for those 15" covers, bottom 2 look the same to me also. Hope the wheels are not too hard to locate. Any suggestions as to source?
o source?

You have a part number for those 15" covers, bottom 2 look the same to me also. Hope the wheels are not too hard to locate. Any suggestions as to source?
o source?
The bottom two are not the same. The disc brake wheel cover says "Disc Brake" in the center.

Looking for info on changing from 14" wheels to 15" wheels and which wheel covers are available that might be like 14" ones?

Wait a minute... Are you the same person using 2 screen names?

@Toolmanmike

o source?
I have a set of the 15” wheel covers and I am fairly close to you. The same wheel covers were used on pickups and B Body’s.

IMG_1454.jpeg

Back