1967 Newport coupe value?

Ricky

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I have a chance to buy a 67 Newport coupe, black on black, 383 high compression with 4 barrel, and only 25000 miles. Fold down armrest no console shift, new brakes, tires and painted once, 20 years ago and a few small rust spots, not deep rust.
My problem is I dont have a clue what its worth, and havent found a lot of similar cars to compare it to. Any rough estimates? Im in love with it already so please help this relationship along, Tha
IMGP2184Medium.jpg
nks!
IMGP2193Medium.jpg
IMGP2194Medium.jpg

IMGP2189Medium-2.jpg

Last edited:
That is a good looking car. Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
Promise me if you buy it that you will immediately remove that exhaust tip(s).
How's the interior? Problem with rust spots is that if you are seeing them from the pretty side, they usually don't get any deeper. Most rust on these cars starts from the backside. Don't let that stop you though, just keep it in mind when making an offer. It wouldn't hurt to take a bodyman with you for a look and evalueation. Hard to say wiw without more info.

Yeah and those cheezy hubcaps will dissapear fast, along with the tips. I added a few more pictures.

its all gone. I saw the three new pics I added but I must of screwed up and killed the post and pics.

That's strange, your first post is gone. Try it again, I would like to see more.

started a whole new post half hour ago, needs approval and should be going again soon.

Back