For Sale 1967 Sport Fury Factory 4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG-1

Reaction score
Contact seller
I dont know if this car has been posted here before, but WOW... 18 hours left and reserve not met.. I love it! Next to GG this is next on my list.. a real dream car for me.. comes with original 4 speed gear box, rear end, and 383 motor, all of which I would reinstall! Leave that interior alone and change the vinyl top to match car. And it's GG-1 green to boot. Oh my.

Here it is:
1967 Plymouth Fury Sport | eBay

Last edited:
I’d be embarrassed to open the hood with that radiator hose and the pistol grip needs to go but otherwise I love it. At $9500 I bet the drivetrain isn’t paid for yet...

CC0427F1-A9E0-4555-B86B-230D9647509E.jpeg
0CC0E595-EC17-4775-A5ED-4E03BCB1D714.jpeg
CE404E2F-0DB7-4B86-8E21-7DB86555966E.jpeg
643A3C26-1A06-4002-8BD0-C981E45D49A2.jpeg

Looks like a really nice car.
Lots of love and money spent on that one.
I'd like to see the details on the trans conversion.
I'm with you on the shifter Matt.

Car is near me. I tried calling the guy because I want to know about those sexy headers; anyone ever seen those? Are they TTI?

Car is near me. I tried calling the guy because I want to know about those sexy headers; anyone ever seen those? Are they TTI?

I think homemade but nicely done.............imo.

MAXWEDGE STYLE HEADERS LOOK COOL...OBV CUSTOM MADE..

Think I've seen this one before, when it hadn't had the Midas wand waved over it.

Something about this picture driveway location. I've seen it in the past year.

s-l1600.jpg

There use to be a guy in Indy that made race headers with a similar flow or design, they be his. Pretty much custom for each application, put your car in his shop and started measuring and welding, talented guy.

Agreed, it's been on ebay a few times, I think I saved the info.

IIRC there's a comment in the listing that the trans tunnel was modified for the 5-speed. (they should've converted a console-AT car instead IMO)

Kinda funny for the 'apparent' level of detail that the hood is poorly adjusted at the hinges. A crutch for air cleaner clearance? Or just poor att to detail by the bodyshop? And those 2 batteries are not necessary and kinda ugly IMO.

They claim everything's there to put it back to factory..

Does not seem motivated to sell.. does not return phone calls or messages.. I reached out via both 2 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back