1968 300 convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckymike

Reaction score
Contact seller
1968 300 convertible for sale. New interior and top and recent paint and bodywork.This car came from a barn in Oregon and had a straight body but also some pretty good rust at trunk and convertible area. rust was removed and new metal was welded in, not just fixed with body filler. Original 440 auto has never been rebuilt. This cars runs and drives good and turns heads everywhere I go. Illness forces me to thin the herd a bit.

$15,000.00 OBO... will consider running trades with working AC

text or call 951-288-8988

68-1.jpg

68-1.jpg

Any more pics??? For $15K asking price I might like to get a better preview than just what one pic can provide; does not seem to truly depict how nice the car is.

I do have a few more pics. It's my first time on the site and wasn't sure how many I could post.

I do have a few more pics. It's my first time on the site and wasn't sure how many I could post.

Gotcha. I think up to 20 pics can be post at a time, mind you "I THINK". You'll need to check it out for sure. I KNOW 5 or 6 can be posted for sure

Pictures.......

Welcome to the site.......Beautiful 300...! Pictures are much better then discriptions and more is better.... Just post pictures until someone says ....STOP....:glasses9:

Very eye catching car but i thin the price is a optimistic during these times but I wish you the best of luck with it.

The price is optomistic and largely based on my need to sell it.... which I don't...;)
I do have cheaper cars for sale if you'd like to check out my Chevy forums.

That's much better....she's a looker for sure. Love the nice straight clean lines of the vert. Good luck!

Love that car....

Nice....NICE car...! Based on the pictures the asking price seems reasonable to me..... It's a rag top...!! A set of magnums and new white walls would really make it POP.

The correct Magnums and red lines would be even better! My 2 cents!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back