For Sale 1968 Chrysler 300 4drhtp, red/white/white buckets, $3200

Status
Not open for further replies.
my main question to you(besides why didn't you make the glass go up and down in the vid) is why on earth sell a fine piece of machinery like that???

Well boys, now you can see it in motion. Be sure to stick around for when the soundtrack picks up...

Carmine: I love yer video. And I love the car even more. Has anyone stepped up to the plate yet and "Made their Move?"

hope
Carmine: I love yer video. And I love the car even more. Has anyone stepped up to the plate yet and "Made their Move?"

I hope someone steps up soon or it might find it's way south.......
coronet in park 3 (Large).JPG

It would for sure if someone steps up to the plate for this......
What is the current going price for the 300 anyways......?

I will admit this. I am working to come up with 3200 (correct me if I'm wrong, that is the asking orivdollars right now... It's a stretch for me though I wouldn't argue the price for a second.

That said, if anyone is closer to the car geographically, please go see it and take it... The money isn't as much an issue as logistics for me. She needs a good home.

One question, have you posted her anywhere else? There's a few Facebook groups she may do well in.

I will admit this. I am working to come up with 3200 (correct me if I'm wrong, that is the asking orivdollars right now... It's a stretch for me though I wouldn't argue the price for a second.

That said, if anyone is closer to the car geographically, please go see it and take it... The money isn't as much an issue as logistics for me. She needs a good home.

One question, have you posted her anywhere else? There's a few Facebook groups she may do well in.

I don't participate in Mark Zuckerburger's bias-censorship-and-military/industrial-complex-monitoring experiment, so the short answer is "no".

(to be fair, FB is also a messy kludge of bad Web design and flash cookies, so my reasons aren't entirely principled.)

If you'd like to re-direct the FB crowd over to my post, please do. Also happy to let any website people see the car with no obligation to buy, just report back.

As for why I'm selling? Same reason many of us sell... too many projects. Not a big deal in the summer when I let some cars sit outside, but impractical in the coming winter when they have 2' feet of frozen slop covering them for weeks.

I am surprised you ask. It is - and has always been $2500.
Sorry, I thought it was 3200.... **** man, I'm closer than I thought! Is it morally wrong to set up a "gofundme" fer stuff like this?

I don't participate in Mark Zuckerburger's bias-censorship-and-military/industrial-complex-monitoring experiment, so the short answer is "no".

(to be fair, FB is also a messy kludge of bad Web design and flash cookies, so my reasons aren't entirely principled.)

If you'd like to re-direct the FB crowd over to my post, please do. Also happy to let any website people see the car with no obligation to buy, just report back.

As for why I'm selling? Same reason many of us sell... too many projects. Not a big deal in the summer when I let some cars sit outside, but impractical in the coming winter when they have 2' feet of frozen slop covering them for weeks.
I like you... Frankly, there are only a few members I'd like to pass it on to. Friends from way back who know the score. I'll see what I can do.

Sorry, I thought it was 3200.... **** man, I'm closer than I thought! Is it morally wrong to set up a "gofundme" fer stuff like this?

It is $3200. I was referring to all the posts in the past (tongue in cheek) regarding pricing a C-Body.

Mr. Carmine,

Do you have a phone number you can be reached at. You can private message it if you wish. My dad is interesting in speaking to you about the car if you don't mind.

Thank you.

Beautiful car Carmine! I've seen worse for double that money. Someone here is getting a bargain IMHO

I was as surprised as anyone that someone hit the BIN button. I can only say that given the price + the effort required to ship, I doubt this will become a low-rent restoration or an engine donor. In fact the bidder is already shopping for 14" tires and a windshield, so I'm sure they have good intentions.

Hell, even I wouldn't keep those tiny 14" tires. :steering:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back