For Sale 1968 Chrysler 300 convertible (Maine) - $10,900

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrewboy

Reaction score
Contact seller
This one isn't mine, just saw it while looking around and drooled over my computer a bit.

Full ad is here:
http://www.autotraderclassics.com/classic-car/1968-Chrysler-300-2336251.xhtml?conversationId=1668661

0_IMG_7715.JPG
I love the steel wheels and poverty caps and the blue on blue. Not sure if it's an original 375 horse engine, but power windows + vents and cruise would make this one a nice driver. I'm scared to look underneath coming out of Maine.

0_IMG_7715.JPG

I looked at that one a while ago. No, not in person. The picture is gone, but I believe that the passenger fender is a slightly different color than the rest of the car. I would be worried about rust too.

589784_18572540_1968_Chrysler_300.jpg

Attention to Detail is lousy at that Price.

589784_18572540_1968_Chrysler_300.jpg

read the add on the white one....nice guy,s are willing to let you finance for 120 months for a grand total of 55,920. out to lunch sharks

I have the contact info for the actual owner of this car = if anyone is interested in dealing directly with Paul please send me a PM and I will give you his full name and phone #s , as opposed to dealing with this consignment dealership.... I met him at a local car show in July and he was shocked to see another 68 300 vert in the state = he believed that he had the only one ! This is NOT a Maine car !!I believe he said that he purchased this car from the mid Atlantic region, and he had it shipped to Maine several years ago, but soon realized that he did not have the time to work on the car like he had hoped to = he is a real estate broker, and free time for him is hard to come by...He did claim that it was an actual TNT car - but I have not viewed it in person to look at the vin. If I can help anyone who needs more photos, and honest inspection, Freeport is only 35 mins away from me !!

Looks like it may have power disc brakes. The Lh exhaust looks HP which would make it TNT assuming its original. A lot of nice options, cool color but going to need more than " a little bit of love". I have seen and done worse!

wrong year valve covers and air cleaner, aluminum intake....I think I am going to have to go have a look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back