1968 chrysler newport custom coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a killer trike starting right there...

attachment.php

Hi Mopardik, heres a pic of the coathook for you, a bit dirty but it will wash up nice.clothes hook.jpg

clothes hook.jpg

Hi red, heres a pic of the aircon tube you were interested in, it is a bit dirty and the can at the end will need a coat of paint but other than that it is good to go, yellow thick fluid dripped out when i popped her off so its good inside too, the wiper blades are there too on your box, cheers,
Garyaircon and blades.jpg

aircon and blades.jpg

Here's a couple of pics of the heater aircon controls, I'm not sure what part you wanted as i don't see any nylon attachments other than the plastic switch assy which the back has come off of, let me know Redheater controls.jpgheater controls1.jpg

heater controls.jpg

heater controls1.jpg

Hey MoparDic, i pulled the lower hinges with the rollers, as you will see form the pics, one of them the roller is simply rusted away while the other is intact and appears to be good but will need a good soak in diesel oil to get it working, the springs are missing on both. Lets say ten bucks for the good hinge and the coathook? Let me know, cheers,
Garyhinge.jpghinge1.jpg

hinge.jpg

hinge1.jpg

Here's a couple of pics of the heater aircon controls, I'm not sure what part you wanted as i don't see any nylon attachments other than the plastic switch assy which the back has come off of, let me know RedView attachment 12346View attachment 12347

Gary, this is what mine looks like, you can see the broken slider that normally is pined to the arm on the adjuster.

P1010076.jpg

How about a fresh air inlet duct, from cowl to a/c box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back