For Sale 1968 Coronet RT 440 vert

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my favorite....

69%20dodge%20Super-Bee%20(21)[1].jpg

69%20dodge%20Super-Bee%20(21)[1].jpg

Mine had a factory Power Bulge hood... my favorite.

1969dodgesuperbee071405.jpg

To be totally honest....

I would take any 68-69 B Body. I love the 1970 too.

My first car was a 69 Super Bee that I had in 1971. Wish I had it or could find it now.

My first car was a 69 Super Bee that I had in 1971. Wish I had it or could find it now.
Hearin Ya.,had a 69 R/T,black/black int. white stripe fresh air hood, side scoops, and of course the 440 H.P., sold it 10 yrs. ago, that I Desperately wish I had back, actually traded a 73 F.L.H., and got the R/T and a 70 Torino, 351 shaker,and a few dead prezs. Probably couldn't touch it for less than 12k+ now, no way could I get close.

Hearin Ya.,had a 69 R/T,black/black int. white stripe fresh air hood, side scoops, and of course the 440 H.P., sold it 10 yrs. ago, that I Desperately wish I had back, actually traded a 73 F.L.H., and got the R/T and a 70 Torino, 351 shaker,and a few dead prezs. Probably couldn't touch it for less than 12k+ now, no way could I get close.

Just checking BigC.

Is this correct?

Someone traded you the R/T, a Torino, and some cash for the 73 FLH?

traded a 73 F.L.H., and got the R/T and a 70 Torino, 351 shaker,and a few dead prezs

Later you sold the R/T for $12K?

,had a 69 R/T,black/black int. white stripe fresh air hood, side scoops, and of course the 440 H.P., sold it 10 yrs. ago,

Probably couldn't touch it for less than 12k+ now, no way could I get close.

Do you have any pics of the R/T?

I've sold two 68 Coronet R/Ts. I'm not sure if I have pics of either but think there may be some of the first one.

First one was a LL1 exterior, White interior, Auto, PS, PB, A/C, Buckets/Console, Rallye tic-toc car. I do wish we hadn't sold that one. Pretty solid car from Texas.

Second a Rolling body - RR1, RR1 interior, Rallye dash, non console, 4 speed, Dana car. Dana 3.54 still in car and threw in a 69 440 short block but no trans. Needed a complete resto

Tallhair, tried to answer ques.in post quick reply, but would not let me. So here goes, First sorry for the confusion, and thx. you for the interest. traded my bike I think it was 1998,or 99 for the R/T and the torino, plus 300.bucs. cash,then sold the car [stupid] in 2005 for 6k. and what I meant was that I or anyone, could not buy the car for no less than 12k.or up, today,and yes I think I have some pics. but have to dig.

That 68 Coronet R/T 'vert looks a lot like the Coronet I restored....

I restored this car from a rusted POS....cost me a crap load of money to do it right. Then I discovered I did not like convertibles. :(

Here's what it looked like the day I brought it home.....

Don't like convertibles, I hear that if I want wind in my hair I will let someone else drive and fight the dog for a window to stick my head out. Lol.

what should I say?
The 1970 Coronet is the best looking car on the planet for me.
It is not the back end but the front which makes it so unbeliveable great./QUOTE]

The 1970 Coronet has a pair of 1958 Edsel grilles turned 90*. Sorry, that is not a good-looking grille. I passed on many '70 Coronets over the years (eight or nine) because of the front styling...or lack of. From the side or the rear, they look great. From the front...not so much.

3cda5b6aa3b62a6f5c0bb5f7f7c17381.jpg

466611-870-0.jpg

Obviously not Patrick but it is probably the most love it or hate it nose on a Mopar..

For the record, I love Edsels too

I'm in! I'll take an Edsel and a '70 Dodge too!

The 1970 Coronet is the best looking car on the planet for me.
It is not the back end but the front which makes it so unbeliveable great./QUOTE]

466611-870-0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That hood makes those 70 cars for me .. too bad it wasn't functional like the 70 A/G hood

That 68 Coronet R/T 'vert looks a lot like the Coronet I restored....

I restored this car from a rusted POS....cost me a crap load of money to do it right. Then I discovered I did not like convertibles. :(

Here's what it looked like the day I brought it home.....

Kudo's galore Brian !!!

That's a great looking car

For me it's the 68's and 69's as favorites........I do like the 65 - 67's too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back