For Sale 1968 Plymouth Fury 3 project car CA black plates non op $900

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTO440

Reaction score
Contact seller
Project car, 1968 Fury 3, two door hardtop, factory AC. Car is decently straight and solid, I have the engine block and transmission that are supposed to be original, (the engine was apart when I got it and is now incomplete (was running per the previous owner but smoking bad), and I also have a complete 318 and transmission fully assembled still bolted together from a 1969 4 door Satellite that is thought to be a running engine if interested. That car had just over 70 k on the odometer and the mileage looked correct for the condition of the car.

The original color of this car is paint code JJ1 which I believe is medium gold metallic as you can see from the trunk photo. It’s a vinyl roof car, the glass is great shape including the windshield which is tinted and all glass is tinted as per the fender tag info and has the Chrysler Astro ventilation tag or sticker on it. I have all the door and side interior panels which are in fair condition. After researching the fender tag, the car was ordered by the owner(u1 option), it is a 318 2bbl, 3 speed auto, 2.76 axle ratio, med gold metallic with a white vinyl roof, Ps, pb, ac, fender marker lights, body moldings(side trim), wheel lip moldings, am radio, rear seat speaker, an unknown option (j2) and finally, there's a stamped w1 and y7 option that I'm assuming was later added by the dealer??? I think all of the exterior trim is still with the car, including the headlight surround. $900 for the car, or make me an offer for the car and the additional engine and transmission. Clean title CA black plate car.

68 plymouth.JPG

68 plymouth 2.JPG

68 plymouth 3.JPG

68 plymouth 4.JPG

68 plymouth 5.JPG

68 plymouth 6.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back