1969 300 Convertible - Repair or Part out?

Lot going on there labor intense not for most people here is a vert for sale

If your crew is in disagreement on weather to go. I'd find a desert car or shell, get it shipped, you will be miles ahead. At this stage in life, I wouldn't do a unibody conv again unless it was mostly solid. My .02

we finished parting two of them last week. they were crushed yesterday. one windshield didnt survive removal however. bummer.

I have two left, and out of that i hope to get one good one. its out of the project rotation for three years at least, tho more likely it never will get done.

if a fusie vert is in my future it'll be a "done" car but i honestly doubt it. i'll live vicariously through some of you guys/gals' fine fusie sleds.

:)

if a fusie vert is in my future it'll be a "done" car but i honestly doubt it. i'll live vicariously through some of you guys/gals' fine fusie sleds.
Convertibles aren't for everyone. They leak and are noisy to ride in. If you live in the country, you'll know who just fertilized their field.

I keep saying "I'm over my convertible" and then I go for a ride with the top down on a nice evening....

Spock

733126B9-EACA-44C7-BA72-70A8412E12A9.jpeg

Convertibles aren't for everyone. They leak and are noisy to ride in. If you live in the country, you'll know who just fertilized their field.

I keep saying "I'm over my convertible" and then I go for a ride with the top down on a nice evening....
Please let me know when you are over your convertible!

Back