Status
Not open for further replies.

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Pretty rough....

www.MROLDCAR.com 1969 Chrysler 300 Convertable. This is the REAL DEAL a 440 Magnum V8. Body is Sitraight. White interior. Hide a way head lights that work . Cruise control that still works. . Nice tires and newer Chrysler hubcabs. The car does need a new top but power top does work.. This is a car that can be driven everyday. These original 440's are getting harder to find. Please email us with any questions. Thank you, www.MROLDCAR.com 214-680-8128

http://houston.craigslist.org/ctd/3904411516.html

3rb3q43H45Nd5q85J7d6t534552f017421591.jpg

This one's been around the block a few times. Saw it for sale since early last year. Looks like some nasty stuff happening in front of the rear wheel well, pass side.

Problem #1 not enough money. Problem # 2, I'm gonna fix it up someday, problem #3 loss of interest, problem #4 .......idiot ruins good car

I can understand and justify sometimes problem #1. Been there, done that. Even so, sometimes there are little things that can be done with little or no bucks.

You are right, problem one usually is what causes problem two. Sometimes you gotta let it go, but dont wait to long

That would be a real looker.
Yeah..... Like the color combo. Might be a pretty nice car if it has always been in Texas. No interior shots, rocker molding missing, appears to be a K code 440, (air filter housing), has A/C

It would need to be checked out in person..... and the price dropped down around 45K. But could be a nice car for someone.

Click on the link there are several interior shots

I see....... Needs everything in the interior. Still seems like a pretty well equipped car in pretty solid condition.
Would likely take 10/12K plus purchase price to make it right. (If you did the work yourself).

Plans. ......its in the garage and not rotting away. I can't give it away, they'll take the 440 and the 323 and junk the rest.. .can't do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back