1969 300

barnfind

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
This is my new 1969 300, the car that almost wasn't. This 300 was slated for crushing not more than a month ago. Marked with spray paint, and gas tank ripped open by the forklift. A car purchased locally new, that sat in the elements for about 15 years. A local car hunter found this gem days before the crush was about to happen, made an offer, and took possession of it. The hunter knew this type of car was on my hit list, and shot me a few pics of it. It has just over 75,000 on it, runs like a swiss watch. It needed a few things to bring it to road worthy status. I offered up parts from a 70 4dr I had laying around.
imagejpeg_0.jpg
PART_1468172371685_1468172371989.jpg
PART_1468174124155_1468174124300.jpg

This is my new 1969 300, the car that almost wasn't. This 300 was slated for crushing not more than a month ago. Marked with spray paint, and gas tank ripped open by the forklift. A car purchased locally new, that sat in the elements for about 15 years. A local car hunter found this gem days before the crush was about to happen, made an offer, and took possession of it. The hunter knew this type of car was on my hit list, and shot me a few pics of it. It has just over 75,000 on it, runs like a swiss watch. It needed a few things to bring it to road worthy status. I offered up parts from a 70 4dr I had laying around.
View attachment 89638 View attachment 89639 View attachment 89640

Wow! Mighty fine score there. Looks like you need a patch on the driver's side front floor? Also, if you need a gas tank, check with Jim's at: Mopar Parts | Restoration Parts | Dodge Truck Parts | Jim's Auto Parts

Wow....... they wanted to crush it? Shame on the world.

Nice potential with great colors

I have all the original parts to this one! There's an edelbrock on it now without the kick down linkage kit.
IMG_2382.JPG

Nice !!!!!!!!!!
Color is faded a little......B3 or Q4 ?

The car is very lucky to have found you. Nice car and congrats!

Great save, cutos to your friend for thinking of you. I know a gypsy that could cast a spell on that salvage yard, and the moron who scrapped it.

On what planet does a car like that goto the crusher? We need a National Donor List for these cars or maybe the SPCCA Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to C Bodies of America. I offer my place as refuge for all unwanted C body donations.... whose with me? Nice save BTW. We need more people like you out there on the frontlines saving these poor creatures!

Back