For Sale 1969 chrysler 300 conv

Status
Not open for further replies.

69monaco

Reaction score
Contact seller
Another red one with some work but i like it.
Looks complete , nice options , Y14 car .

Classic 1969 Chrysler 300 convertible collector

upload_2017-4-30_18-15-13.png

upload_2017-4-30_18-17-28.png

upload_2017-4-30_18-19-15.png

Normally a CO car would be a good bet to be solid. The mildew inside this one would make me nervous. Must have been a stunner when new.

For $8900 I think I'd look for one in a little better shape. At least a driver for that money.

It sure used to be gorgeous. The amount of mildew means the whole interior (all vinyl parts) will have to be replaced, though. Cleaning will not get rid of it. - Polyvinylchloride is an excellent growing medium for mildew, by the way.

Hi Guys! This is in my backyard, im checking it out tomorrow, he is pretty high on the price but lets see how she looks in person ....will keep you posted

This car is almost identical to the 69 300 I had other than top color
12-28-2012 10;25;27 PM.JPG
. Mine was a show car and along with what this has, also had TNT engine, sure grip, power passenger seat, power antenna, cast wheel covers and dual headrests. Should have kept that one.

Since the window label says it should have white accent stripes (three thin stripes down the body side) and it doesn't indicate stripe delete on the label, this one has probably been painted in the past in order to put on that bump strip sans the factory stripes. As such, I would inspect for any bondo from the past since this is a Minnesota car apparently. It seems important to know for sure whether the engine is free or not, especially at the asking price.

This one sure looks original under the hood even with the factory water valve present (though missing the washer fluid bottle) and even the bucket seat side shields are intact! For some reason, I find myself really liking this vehicle, probably because of the many options and seemingly relatively untouched, original conditon overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back