1969 Chrysler Imperial - $7500

Status
Not open for further replies.

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
*not mine*

Very clean, no rust. No rips or tears inside. Could be car show quality with some TLC, but is 90% there already. I am second owner, first owner recently deceased, drove car very little. Original miles less than 51k. Good rubber. Has the 440 engine, power everything. Color maroon, interior maroon. Sold to first $7500 or obo after Oct 1.

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/cto/3248215675.html

1969 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron 37.jpg1969 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron 36.jpg1969 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron 35.jpg

1969 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron 37.jpg

1969 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron 36.jpg

1969 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron 35.jpg

That Imp looks nice. I emailed him. Maybe I can get it for $6k. I have a friend that lives in Indiana that may be able to look at it.

If that were a 2dr....Whew.....I think I'd be out there trying to grab it. Of course, I'd have much 'splainen to do when I got back to headquarters with it.

If it`s white it needs a good cleaning! An ordered car for sure,Optional shoulder belts, wunderbar radio, cloth over leather sofa`s, headrest delete,power vent windows,R.R. defog,no seat pockets. I`m use to seeing a Lebaron loaded to the nut`s but otherwise very nice. I hope that antenna isn`t drilled thru the deck lid ! 10-4.

I agree with white........

I think the money is high on this one, especially on a four door

Only 4572 Imperial Crown 2 doors made. They are hard to find.

Nice car! Any answer from the owner yet Bob?

crown 2 door 244, crown 4 door hardtop 823, crown 4 door sedan 1617, Lebaron 2 door 4572. If you find a Crown tudor by all means buy it.

You're right. I'm just a little excited about this car. I'll find a flawless 2 door crown the day after I buy a 4 door.

I received an email back from him. The Imp is at the shop getting txsm filter and oil change? That's starting to make me wonder. I asked for more pictures. I should of asked for a picture of what is in the txsm pan and picture of the txsm filter/oil. Too bad smell-o-vision isn't a reality. I'll keep everyone posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back