NOT MINE 1969 Dodge Polara 383 727 - $7,500 (St. Clair Shores)

Sometimes you know that is never an option.
But a lot of times it is. (unless they are cohabiting and/or have kids together).

1694691336210.png

I'm assuming he's telling the truth because he mentions her twice.
Logically, they apparently aren't communicating very well on big decisions.
And he apparently bought it without her involvement, because her disgust with it was likely instantaneous (within days at most).

So either he knew better and did it anyway, or he's doing what he wants and she pooped on it.
She may have pooped on it because she knows a good classic Fusey when she sees it, and knows this isn't it.
Or she's just a pooper.

Or he's lying and using her as an excuse. Or embellishing her disdain for the car. Maybe he got home with it and the kid needs braces or he didn't consult with her in which case he needs to go. Or Or Or
Lots of reasons , we don't know. All speculative.
What I do know is most of us guys need a strong woman to keep us sailing in the right direction or take care of us, or ,or, or.
Lots of reasons.
I'd keep the girl and get rid of the , oh yeah, I did.

I wonder if someone bought it and installed torn seats and removed the doorpanels (and corrected the ride height) if they'd be able to get closer to 6000 for it???

I wonder if someone bought it and installed torn seats and removed the doorpanels (and corrected the ride height) if they'd be able to get closer to 6000 for it???
I'd probably buy it if it had correct door panels just for the door panels. So unless someone just happened to have correct door panels in the attic there is no money in trying to fix it up and make money.

Alan

Presumably that would be for the intact upholstery and fixin's, and not just for the hardboard door cards, right?
I often wondered what the market is for just the hardboard cards, with all the correct holes/locations.

But a lot of times it is. (unless they are cohabiting and/or have kids together).

View attachment 616845

I'm assuming he's telling the truth because he mentions her twice.
Logically, they apparently aren't communicating very well on big decisions.
And he apparently bought it without her involvement, because her disgust with it was likely instantaneous (within days at most).

So either he knew better and did it anyway, or he's doing what he wants and she pooped on it.
She may have pooped on it because she knows a good classic Fusey when she sees it, and knows this isn't it.
Or she's just a pooper.
Just being the girlfriend at the moment shows the guy what life would be as a precurser to becoming the wife!
I would run unless she's faster than me! The power of the pu$$y!
When your partner tells you what you can and cannot have, trouble is on the horizon. Betcha this guy hasn't told her she can't have something yet !

Wow, I can't believe I am just now noticing it has M85, front and rear bumper guards. Getting juicy.

Back