For Sale 1969 Dodge Polara 500 with 440 Magnum - $995

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody is going to catch "Dodge Fever!"

I would, but it's too hot for me to think about dragging a "project car" home right now.

Titles can be gotten. I haven't run into one yet that I couldn't get a title for. If it passes a VIN check by the police, its good to go.

:yes_no: You're nuts

I knew I would get that from Dave!! :thumbsup:

You know I love the 70's but I have to give these 69's their respect as that 375 horse 440 is COOL! Dave do you know if any of the 70 polara verts were 375 horse cars or all 350's?

The production numbers say no 375s all the literature says 375 wasnt available but that doesnt mean anything. Its the option reports that I believe and they say no.

300Nutter; No title though. bummer :([/QUOTE said:

How long have you been in Bama.....? You do know that vehicles older then 72 are not issued titles here..... A BOS and VIN inspection and its yours.

I see micey crap on the valley pan, so I recommend caution as well. I recently picked up a supposedly stored properly 440 HP. There was so much nesting and piss in the engine it ruined the crank,cam,pistons, and ate thru the valley pan. The shop needed a sledge to knock it apart. Block and heads was all that was left worth anything.

Not to mention the horrendous stink. My machine shop friend seriously considered kicking my Butt after I brought it in.:yaayy:

I read somewhere there were "roughly" 35-40 1969 440 equipped (not sure if those are all 375 horse engines) polara verts made based off production %'s in 69. Anyone know how many 440 375 horse 2 door hardtops there might have been? First one I recall seeing and I am always looking for 440 equipped polaras.

I read somewhere there were "roughly" 35-40 1969 440 equipped (not sure if those are all 375 horse engines) polara verts made based off production %'s in 69. Anyone know how many 440 375 horse 2 door hardtops there might have been? First one I recall seeing and I am always looking for 440 equipped polaras.

Some guys need that 440 ...... I just love the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back