For Sale 1969 Imp Very nice in Auction MN

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful car. Looking for issues. The only one I could find was based on the tires it has been sitting on a dirt floor. Would like to see the underside.

00I0I_lcM9bQSumtn_600x450.jpg

00I0I_lcM9bQSumtn_600x450.jpg

Chryslerdude should be all over this one. I can here arrangements being made right now for a shipping container. Nice Imp!

Thanks Matt.. ha ha, and yes.. HE IS all over it !

I think that this one, is as good as I could dare to hope for, apart from the "not so favorite interior setup", but who cares with this condition, and B3. So I applied for the right to bid just 10 min ago. BEAUTIFUL car !!!

I was also bidding on the "Dark Briar" one in PA a few weeks back, but suddenly it got sold before we really got anywhere.. My plan was to fly over, and "shop berserk" for Mo-parts, and fill up the trunk. No need to pay overseas shipping for all that empty space, so I asked the seller about the possibility to shop parts near him, but replies in that particular regard, was scarce.

I need to acquire several goodies for both my 300, and the Charger (Charger just decides to fry both the engine and dash harnesses).

This is going to be exciting ! I only saw the posting 10 min ago, and my good old drool-bucket is already full ! Wonder where it's going to end, but I will sure as hell be bidding!

I am going to write and ask about the undercarriage condition, and also about how long it has been "stationary"..

Ah, stealing another car/truck from Minnesota and taking it away! Oh, well, not like I'm gonna be buying it. (no money, storage, permission, etc) Good luck chryslerdude!

Good luck chryslerdude!

Thanks LocuMob

And I know exactly what you mean.. I would be frustrated as hell myself, if I was an American, and experienced massive exporting of these "proud ships of the past", but I can assure you that she / it will be well taken care of, loved / maintained, protected / and fully enjoyed (if I win the auction).

Surprisingly, my wife just approved, but let's face it.. he he, she is also enduring a lot of "car-crap" from me.. I am exposing her to VERY enthusiastic verbal lecturing on how fine, rare, beautiful C-body's are, and she has experienced first hand, the "mood-swings" I get after failed negotiations, and then of course, there is also the repeated, forced C-Body pic-viewings".

I have the fuselage catalogs stored like they were the dead sea scrolls, and when they come out.. she (and my son too..), both know what lies ahead, ha ha..

But let's see what happens, I could imagine that there will be others bidding on this fine car !

Go get it man, I'm excited for you!

I saw that too Carsten, but apart from that, I think it's looking really nice... and B3 is SO much nicer than the E7 Dark Briar we saw a few weeks back !

Excited :-D

if it would be E7 or B9 blue you would have a european competitor ;o))

You are lucky I have a house to buy ! ( i may have to sell mine ( imperial )) .

I wish you good luck !

Thanks Matt.. ha ha, and yes.. HE IS all over it !

I think that this one, is as good as I could dare to hope for, apart from the "not so favorite interior setup", but who cares with this condition, and B3. So I applied for the right to bid just 10 min ago. BEAUTIFUL car !!!

I was also bidding on the "Dark Briar" one in PA a few weeks back, but suddenly it got sold before we really got anywhere.. My plan was to fly over, and "shop berserk" for Mo-parts, and fill up the trunk. No need to pay overseas shipping for all that empty space, so I asked the seller about the possibility to shop parts near him, but replies in that particular regard, was scarce.

I need to acquire several goodies for both my 300, and the Charger (Charger just decides to fry both the engine and dash harnesses).

This is going to be exciting ! I only saw the posting 10 min ago, and my good old drool-bucket is already full ! Wonder where it's going to end, but I will sure as hell be bidding!

I am going to write and ask about the undercarriage condition, and also about how long it has been "stationary"..

if it would be E7 or B9 blue you would have a european competitor ;o))

ha ha, yeah.. a "Euro bidding war" bwt us two would suck..!

E7..? ~ Was it you who bought the "Dark Briar" out of PA ?

I liked the over all condition of that car, the buckets, bright work, and general condition.. but I was afraid that I might re-paint it at some point, and in the process, I might have forgotten the original color :-D I hope it went to a good home!

You are lucky I have a house to buy ! ( i may have to sell mine ( imperial )) .

I wish you good luck !

Thank you friend.. I am excited, but also a little "scared".. I will be sad / disappointed if it does not work out this time..!

Good luck on your house-purchase... and I hope it does not require you to sell your Imp.. that would be a damn shame!

The drivers seat looks torn. Is that right for such low mileage?

I wondered that myself, but I guess that the seems could "dry out" somehow, and "go brittle" in some environments.. But, I am no expert!

Many variables plays in here.. abrasive clothing of the driver, tools / keys in pockets, drivers weight, how "wiggly" was the driver while driving, and so on.. My 70 300 had 56.000 miles on it (obviously true miles), and it had several splitting seems as well... mostly bwt cloth and vinyl, and also cracking vinyl and piping coming loose. (West Virginia car)

In any case, it's a beautiful B3 Imp, and it looks "very low mile" to me, so I think it's true miles.. but of course, more pictures would be great! I'm more concerned abt where the bid's gonna end up for such a big shiny object, and how many pipes n' hoses is going to crack if I win, and manage top find time and finances for a little "pick-up / road-trip"..

ha ha, yeah.. a "Euro bidding war" bwt us two would suck..!

E7..? ~ Was it you who bought the "Dark Briar" out of PA ?

I liked the over all condition of that car, the buckets, bright work, and general condition.. but I was afraid that I might re-paint it at some point, and in the process, I might have forgotten the original color :-D I hope it went to a good home!

no, I didn't go for it.
Typo from me, I meant B7 or B9 blue.
I am a blue/turquoise enthusiast.
Only black gets my attention, too on C-bodies as well as Hi Impact colours (FY1, EV2, GY3)

Remember I tried to inform you about the E7 car.

Carsten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back