1969 PLYMOUTH FURY III 2 door - $500

Status
Not open for further replies.

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
*not mine*

Car doesn't run. 2 door sports hard-top model, 318, auto, 113,000 MILES, a/c, p/s, p/b. Light green color. Good for resto., its all there. Interior rough, but all there. Nice classic 2 door body w/ minor body rust. Trunk pan has some rust holes. Parked 15+years ago, was running at that time, according to original owner. I have not tried to start the car. Bought from original owner 5 years ago wanting to restore, don't have time. Crack in windshield. Good title, 3 of the tires will hold air for a few hours, 1 tire flat and dry-rotted. Buyer could bring a Chrysler rim w/tire to help car move. Again, 1 tire is fully rotted and will not hold air. Buyer fully responcble for removing this car. No delivery of vehicle by seller. Buyer will need flat-bed tow truck or trailer with wench to remove car. Serious buyers only, no lookers, no picture collectors, no tire kickers, no dreamers or talkers about your car or the car you had.
Can e-mail lots of pics. IN PERSON, CASH SALES ONLY!! I will not ship or accect funds to ship the car. I will not respond to any questions that violate my listed terms, read my terms and don't ask!

Full cash in person sale only, no wire funds, no checks, no cashiers checks, no escrow, no Western Union, no Moneygram, & no money orders. No sales out of the USA. No requests to send extra funds for shipping. I will not ship or deliver this car. Purchaser responsible for removing vehicle. Scam attempts will be reported to Craigslist.

http://westslope.craigslist.org/cto/3204084124.html

1969 Plymouth Fury 29.jpg

1969 Plymouth Fury 29.jpg

Yeah, but most who want a Fury want a 68 or a 70..the 69's are over looked

I love the 69's but guys would rather have the muscular look of a 70 or 71

They are and I see why they like them........ but I still like a 69 Sport

agreed. The 70', 71', 72' model years are more aggressive looking, esp. with concealed headlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back