1969 Plymouth Fury Paint help

I'd prefer a B-body and I'm the one who likes green when it is a metallic hue.

I definitely would pay $30k for a B Body in F3 Frost Green.

Really? So your not a green hater.........but you have other colors you would choose before F3

Still yes with today*s income and yesterday's retail price. :)

F1 or F3 Greens I like a lot. Even on a C-Body. I don't like F5 or darker greens. It's just my personal taste in Green paint. F1 or F3 Greens with metallic are even better for me. My Ny'er is B3 Cadet Blue and its metallic. I love that color.

Dave, I like so many colors that it's hard for me to pinpoint a favorite. LOL!!! It's just the dark greens that I don't care for. Even saying that......the green SuperBee that Chris painted is nice. Not my favorite, but nice.

Sure its nice.........There are greens I would take too but not my preference.
Like a good woman, you would take almost any but you need the one with the right options

If we're talking about searching for a special vintage model today the original conditon to me is paramount. If it's exceptional I don't care a lot about color as long as it is factory original. In general I prefer low optioned, less that can fail.

If we're talking about searching for a special vintage model today the original conditon to me is paramount. If it's exceptional I don't care a lot about color as long as it is factory original. In general I prefer low optioned, less that can fail.

I agree mostly however when I bought my orange 70 I would have doubled up on the price if I had to. If it were green I would have probably only paid half.
My blue 71 I wouldnt even own if it were green

I agree mostly however when I bought my orange 70 I would have doubled up on the price if I had to. If it were green I would have probably only paid half.
My blue 71 I wouldnt even own if it were green

Both cars were excellent finds! Good job!!!!

I need one or two more but the thing to do is forget about all the others and do the white car but not in green

No, since I do enjoy modified and this one has been hit and is not original so much of it will be modified...... Color, engine, interior, wheels...... I HAVE PLANS

You are a purist only when it's convenient for you. My cars should be kept original but yours can be modified. I get it.

Back