For Sale 1969 polara coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he is allowed to vote in the Presidential election.
Scary...

carlin-voters.jpg

"...when ARE kids were growing up..." Might as well have said, "when y'all was gittin' dat newfangled 'lectricity..." Geez. The speaker holes in the doors are cool, too.

Thanks for the GC quote, I think of that one often.

But you guys did overlook 1 truly significant thing in all of this - he/she (or whatever they *identify* as) did spell Edelbrock correctly!

(BTW, just so you know, I am a male, but I identify as a golden retriever, one of the finest creatures on earth. A lesbian one, at that...)

And as we're not taking this car seriously, here's his brother's listing:

1959 Dodge desoto

1959 Dodge desoto - $85000 (Indianapolis in)
READ BEFORE REPLYING!!!!!!!!!

1959 DODGE DESOTO FIRESWEEP - if u are a classic car enthusiast this is the car for u. This vehicle has been in the family since production in '59, has been well kept over the years but still needs a little TLC to bring it back up to par. Motor still runs but hasn't been started since 2004, but ran great before storage, body is still solid, nothing but surface rust(very little), chrome is still excellent over entire vehicle, and needs new interior. Definitely a vehicle worth the restoration. I've done my research on this model Dodge and its a rare find, especially in such great condition, if there's no interest shown NO PROBLEM. Will restore my self and take to Barrett Jackson Auction and get TOP $$$. If interested text bid to show contact info SERIOUS INQUIRY'S ONLY PLEASE....... IF YOU ASK HOW MUCH THEN THIS IS NOT FOR YOU
upload_2016-10-10_6-19-40.png
upload_2016-10-10_6-20-18.png
upload_2016-10-10_6-20-56.png
upload_2016-10-10_6-21-27.png
upload_2016-10-10_6-21-51.png

Arkansas schools rate 35th, I would have expected closer to the bottom.

Dodge Desoto Firesweep.
Cars have identity issues too!

My first car - a 59 Firesweep 4 door sedan, only blue. Had a lot of fun in that one.

Love the apparent threat of him repairing it and taking it to B J
I've noticed that in lots of people's ads lately, an ultimatum of sorts. 'If you don't buy this car I'll be getting rich, not you. Look at how awesome it will be for me!' If it was so easy to make $20-50k on an easy resto of one of my cars, I sure wouldn't give the chance to some clown on CL.

I may send the seller a polite note to research how much it costs to resto a finned Mopar, and that a 4dr Firesweep won't sell for big bucks at BJ as say, a 2-door Adventurer, and see what he says. Might ask if he has an extra zero in the price, as 8500 wouldn't be terribly nuts, maybe the guy made a genuine error? I suspect profanity and insults will be the response, and about how I know nothing about cars.

The first thing I would do is get that baby Running!
I don't think the owner is Mechanical. The price tells me the owners probably are not into old cars. Or they would know better about pricing them.

:confederateflag:..........:thankyou:

This guy is off his rocker even if the car can do 191 MPH it would never be able to handle it. That has to be a misprint he is probably asking 3,500 he just put an extra zero by accident no one is that stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back