For Sale 1970 300/H @ Russo & Steele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fury Pursuit

Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_5488.JPG
My spies hard at work at Russo & Steele,......sold @ $30,000 + commissions.

When are you getting it?

You can't just put up one pic and tell us nothing about the car except for the selling price.

When are you getting it?

You can't just put up one pic and tell us nothing about the car except for the selling price.

Laughing Out Loud!

I'm just reporting Bill,...the market has spoken!

Laughing Out Loud!

I'm just reporting Bill,...the market has spoken!

Sure would look nice next to your ragtop...

The market apparently says $30k for that one, $50k for the other one and $60k for the one last week. Makes one wonder what really nice GT's would bring.

Sure would look nice next to your ragtop...

The market apparently says $30k for that one, $50k for the other one and $60k for the one last week. Makes one wonder what really nice GT's would bring.
About $4.50 on a good day.:poke:

The one at Russo was a much better car than the one at Barrett, yet the one at Barrett got a lot more money. Go figure.

The one at Russo was a much better car than the one at Barrett, yet the one at Barrett got a lot more money. Go figure.

There are only so many buyers with deep enough pockets. On one day a guy who’s willing to dump 60K comes up. On another day at another event another guy is only willing to dump 30K. - It’s all a game of luck, when you think of it from the vendor’s point of view. Every situation is different.

a small limited market with sometimes not well educated potential buyers.

If someone would have wanted a 300 Hurst (only) he would have checked out both in Phoenix and if hes has knowledge about the details would know which car to hunt.

Currently, well sorted 1970 300/Hursts are selling from $8.50 to $14.00 per pound.

I would expect a well sorted 1970 Sport Fury GT to do the same. The last two private sales that I know of were around $7.00 per pound.

So maybe now it's a good time to find and buy the Sport Fury GT you've been thinking about before the window of opportunity closes.

Just a thought.

Currently, well sorted 1970 300/Hursts are selling from $8.50 to $14.00 per pound.

I like this perspective on how these cars are selling.

It brought to mind that the avg. mix of coins one gets in change from spending paper money is $14.40 per lb. (face value -not metal value).:)

It sure is a different way of looking at the value, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back