WANTED 1970-71 Polara parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

71Polara383

Kid with ballcap
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am searching for the following items for my Polara...
Front and rear valances
Rear bumper
Tail lights
Deck Lid
Drivers Fender
Trunk floor and section of passenger rear frame rail
Perhaps a full parts car would fit the bill. Let me know what ya got, interested in anything for my 71. Thanks alot, Wyatt

20170425_175915.jpg

He bailed the day I went to pick it up. He's said he's had trouble sealing the deal. I can imagine why now. Haven't tried since. I'll call him in a few weeks. See if he wants to get rid of it this time.

He bailed the day I went to pick it up. He's said he's had trouble sealing the deal. I can imagine why now. Haven't tried since. I'll call him in a few weeks. See if he wants to get rid of it this time.

Thats what you need ....

Sounds like Craigslist.

I am searching for the following items for my Polara...
Front and rear valances
Rear bumper
Tail lights
Deck Lid
Drivers Fender
Trunk floor and section of passenger rear frame rail
Perhaps a full parts car would fit the bill. Let me know what ya got, interested in anything for my 71. Thanks alot, Wyatt

View attachment 141381
We have one on here we are parting out. Body is fairly solid everything except the sheet metal has been stripped already. If that helps. We are in North Dakota

No all the other parts except the sheet metal is still on the car. Car was pretty complete when we pulled all the parts off. Body is pretty solid. Only thing we wouldn't have for sure in the front valance. That was mangled when we got the car. I posted an ad on here for parting it out. Was a 1970 Polara

IMG_1202.JPG

No all the other parts except the sheet metal is still on the car. Car was pretty complete when we pulled all the parts off. Body is pretty solid. Only thing we wouldn't have for sure in the front valance. That was mangled when we got the car. I posted an ad on here for parting it out. Was a 1970 Polara

View attachment 141579
That is painful to see a 2 door like that. I will PM you.

That is painful to see a 2 door like that. I will PM yo
Yeah Lots of people say that but we don't have room to keep them and if there is no interest in the whole car it has to be parted out. Plus it would be impossible to get a title for it which makes it a parts car.

I have a pair of tail lights. One has a small crack that I tried to photograph. I don't think you could see it unless you were looking for it when installed. I will also throw in a pair of NOS gaskets so you can install them correctly.

It is a bit pricey shipping from Canada but I can take Pay Pal and ship these to you for $50.00 USD.

Let me know if you are interested.

Dave
IMG_20170803_145856.jpg
IMG_20170803_145815.jpg
IMG_20170803_145805.jpg
IMG_20170803_145749.jpg
IMG_20170803_145732.jpg

I don't think they are the same. There is a usable one on this 71 Monaco, but Id like really nice original used or NOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back