For Sale 1970 chrysler 300 HURST edition - $3500

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made no comments about your car so I will say congratulations. Oh, and by the way, you can go to hell also.

Yea I will have to Defend my C-Bodie Brothers and Say they were just voicing their opinions, To tell them to Go to "Hell" over Half a car is pretty Immature and Tasteless.

Yea I will have to Defend my C-Bodie Brothers and Say they were just voicing their opinions, To tell them to Go to "Hell" over Half a car is pretty Immature and Tasteless.

get-in-the-corner-and-think-about-what-you-just-said.jpg

ok well for everyone who was with me I thank you for the support and for all you heartless bastards out there who didn't have the decency to keep your **** comments to yourselves rot in hell. The car sold a few days after the last ad in july for the 2500 to a hurst enthusiast outside of Philadelphia. As you can see this is no bs and the car is in a nice home with two others as well as he has 2 more off property. my car being a more solid candidate will get a restoration with donations from a rustyed hurst he has. I am glad to say that this will be the last mopar I save as no one in the mopar world has the manners to know if you don't have anything nice to say then to keep your mouth shut. again to all who were supportive I thank you again. it feel good to know it went to a good home and not the scrap pile.

I'm glad the car went to a dedicated fan of the Hurst cars. I love the 300 H, think they look awesome. I find it funny that you came to this site, and took personal offense to internet nameless, faceless people who stated an OPINION about the state of your car and its pricing. You got what I consider a damn good price for a shell that isn't even all there. I couldn't get that or anything near that in my neck of the woods. There are some very opinionated people on this site, if you can't shake off what some of them are saying you don't have very thick skin and probably take offense to anyone that doesn't agree with you on any subject. The guy who bought the remains of your car looks like he will use it to restore it or another car, bringing the grand total of "known" cars to 199 & 1/2. Please, have a drink , water beer or whatever and lighten up just a little. You think we are anal, or dicks, go check out some of the B or E body guys and what they have to say (not all, just some) and you will realize we know what C bodies are worth, no matter how special or rare. Not a lot. They were never made out of gold, or silver and are worth a lot less than the godly, worldly B, E and A body cars. Go find a 72 Fury or 78 New Yorker Broughham and see what you will get for it. (Really, go get one we need to save all that we can) You will realize you did alright and we weren't that far off base for our very opinionated comments and poor taste of humor (to some). As for going to hell, I might have been on that path before you ever found this site. Being in New Jersey, you could be a lot closer to it than me. I'll have to ask 71 Polara about that. Best of luck in whatever endeavors you choose to set out on next. Your still welcome to come here and rip us if you like. My beer is getting warm, gotta go!

if you don't have anything nice to say then to keep your mouth shut.

I hate that saying, only a self important condescending idiot uses that phrase . . . . . I prefer " if you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen".

Yet, you're from Jersey, must be a transplant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back