1970 Chrysler Imperial Lebaron 4dr HT

Supply and demand. They made those prices because we are paying it... And we are paying it because we have no choice... -_-

If that truly is the case they could be telling us the same thing over here in the US but they're not.

levy per liter (1,55€)
amount (in €-Cent)
fuel duty
ecotax
petroleum stockage dues
overall
betterment tax (19%)

From 1.55 € for gasoline, around 90.7 cents go to the government.

That is the composition of the cost in Germany. We probably have more taxes!?

Canadians pay an average of 39.3 cents of tax on every litre of gasoline. Current price here in southern Ontario about $1.30.

That's 70% taxes in Germany and less then the half (32,5%) in Canada. I think it's equal in the US.

Yeah, my understanding is that gas costs about the same in Germany as it does in the US, there are just more taxes on it in Germany. Which makes sense, since oil is a global commodity. There are some local issues of refinery capacity, but in a pair of industrialized, free-market economies, the price of similar commodities should be similar.

Hi all, I' m a new member here. Saw that my car was posted here in 2013 and wanted to tell that it is is still in its original shape and condition and continue its life in Nothern Europe.

Awsom car! Have owned several European classics but this era American cars are special and something we will never experiance again - the total focus on luxury and style. Thats why we have to take care of them and enjoy them as much as we can.

IMG_0188.JPG

IMG_0190.JPG

Hi all, I' m a new member here. Saw that my car was posted here in 2013 and wanted to tell that it is is still in its original shape and condition and continue its life in Nothern Europe.

Awsom car! Have owned several European classics but this era American cars are special and something we will never experiance again - the total focus on luxury and style. Thats why we have to take care of them and enjoy them as much as we can.

View attachment 228856

View attachment 228858

I saw you cruising on the road once last summer. Your Imp is great!

Back