For Sale 1970 Dodge D-200 Camper Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMoparCHP

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
2013-10-13_001.jpg

I am selling my truck, it is a 3/4 ton with a 383 and 4 speed (granny low). This is a factory AC truck, AC system looks to all be there but I do not see a wire to the coil/clutch. Power brakes, manual steering.

The truck could almost be called rust free, the doors have some issues where the trim was but the door structure is rust free. The driver floor has some pin holes but overall solid.

The odometer shows about 90,000 and appears to be original, the drive line is tight and and retains many original components throughout. The truck was original sold new in California to put a camper on, it spent some time in Oregon where it saw light duty on a farm. When I got the truck it had load hooks bolted through the bed walls, the external holes have been welded in.

The seats are original with a couple tears on the driver side but in overall good shape. The dash pad is in good shape and no cracks. The weatherstripping on the driver door has been replaced and I have most (if not all) of the pieces for the passenger door.

The original tank has been lined, the front brakes are now disc with late model Dodge parts.
Because of the disc brakes the stock steel wheels will not work, truck comes with 4 split ring wheels, 5 72-93 stock steel wheels and two Cragar D Window wheels that are on the truck.

The truck originally had two saddle tanks that filled in the rear wheel openings, tanks are removed, both need repairs and cleaning.

This truck is in great survivor condition, original paint aside from the top of the bed where the load hooks were removed. Underside of the truck is clean, under the hood is clean. This truck is clean but not perfect.

Mechanically I'd drive this truck anywhere anytime.

This weekend I plan to get some current pictures.

For now I'm pretty firm at $3500

Alan

Last edited:
I'd assume this truck is two wheel drive only?

Nice survivor. Good luck with the sale. You placed that hose there on purpose. :poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back