1970 Polara Cheap on CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want it.

79.PNG

I have a sickness. I must own every Clapped out Mopar there is.

Maybe Radical Muslims are making a good argument..

185t3iqpj0fd6jpg.jpg

Maybe we should tighten up the rules on who is allowed to consume oxygen.

I want it.
That car has been discussed on here before because I remember that line on the side that looks like a water line. My gut is it sat under water. But still might be good parts on it. Damn shame for an X9 car. Did he say what engine size the car was?

That car has been discussed on here before because I remember that line on the side that looks like a water line. My gut is it sat under water. But still might be good parts on it. Damn shame for an X9 car. Did he say what engine size the car was?
the Ad says the engine was gone. I asked for a picture of the fender tag and he said he didnt have one.

the Ad says the engine was gone. I asked for a picture of the fender tag and he said he didnt have one.
Just wondered if it was a BB car originally or if it was a sb. If it was a 440 X9 2 door I would say do all you can to save it.

If there any members on the site close enough to go look at that car for me. I would really appreciate it. Looks like he won't do a long distance deal. If it has good metal down low and a fender tag i would take it. Go buy that thing for 600 bucks and I'll give you $800 for it if you drag it home and let me get a transporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back