1970 Sport Fury GT: How Many Survived?

You dont find them in certain states because they rusted into the earth or were destroyed in heavy traffic.
You find more in Washington because several were brought there by one guy

You dont find them in certain states because they rusted into the earth or were destroyed in heavy traffic.
You find more in Washington because several were brought there by one guy

There are at least 5 guys in Washington that have GT's, other than the guy you are talking about.

Green, Gold, Black, Purple, Orange,..........

People up here just like them,....they always have. C bodies have always been cool in the PNW.

Very Purple....

Carsten,.....if I showed you,..... I would have to kill you.

It's real.

There are at least 5 guys in Washington that have GT's, other than the guy you are talking about.

Only a joke and a jab Trev that only a few would understand ....no offense intended.

So, does that offer apply to anyone knocking on your door?

Only a joke and a jab Trev that only a few would understand ....no offense intended.

So, does that offer apply to anyone knocking on your door?

No offense taken Dave. It's true Dan does have quite a few 70 furies, but he's not the only guy in the PNW that has them.

Drop by anytime,.....August would be the best time of the season.:thumbsup:

Probably not next year...The following year I presume I will be heading back to Idaho, I may take the extra miles

View attachment 94740 ANOTHER GT in the weeds… oh the humanity! Pulled from a “photo stream” collection posted by “berd boy” I cant tell if this was b7 blue or plum crazy.. or black. No details other than it’s a GT (strobe stripe still visible), it looks to be sitting in one of those “domestic” junk yards where the local farmer basically scraps all his cars and trucks and farm equipment- like I saw a lot of on farms in TX. If I knew where it was I might have attempted a rescue.

its TX9 black..billy fury owns it now IIRC..

DSCF0023.JPG

This EB7 car is from Moparfest 2004...it resurfaced yesterday (well for me anyway) yesterday. It is actually in really nice original shape with a repaint.

IMG_20170923_113408.jpg
IMG_20170923_115957.jpg
IMG_20170923_120007.jpg
IMG_20170923_120030.jpg
IMG_20170923_120030.jpg
IMG_20170923_120106.jpg

Really late production with a scheduled build date of July 24th.
Optioned with A/C, rear defog, am radio, cruise, tilt, rim blow, EB7 with the white bench interior.

Had a quality exterior repaint, from what I could see it was a very nice car overall. That is the original interior.

Dave

B7 exterior and white guts has got to be the prettiest combination there is for a car, Sporty, classy, pretty, it covers them all

B7 exterior and white guts has got to be the prettiest combination there is for a car, Sporty, classy, pretty, it covers them all

Its pretty tough to capture in a pic...I took quite a few pictures and none really do the car justice. In person it is such a great colour.

Dave

Back