1970 Sport Fury Wagon

500cubes

Reaction score
I bought this wagon a couple weeks ago in Danville VA the end of October. It has a 383 2 barrel so its lasted all these years. I will be doing a complete restoration & will need a few things for it. I just thought you guys might like to see it. I'm really excited to own it. Any help getting parts or where to locate new old stock items would be appreciated. I MAY attempt to replace all the missing chrome. Looking for a set of red seat belts. Front parking lenses in good shape would also be nice.

100_8983.jpg

100_8984.jpg

Woww,, looks like a really cool wagon....
Wishing you well in redoing it.... :steering:

Very bad-*** wagon, you'd better get used to people coming over to check it out and ask questions, wherever you go! More pics when you can please.

:thumbsup:Love it, more pics please.

I bought this wagon a couple weeks ago in Danville VA the end of October. It has a 383 2 barrel so its lasted all these years. I will be doing a complete restoration & will need a few things for it. I just thought you guys might like to see it. I'm really excited to own it. Any help getting parts or where to locate new old stock items would be appreciated. I MAY attempt to replace all the missing chrome. Looking for a set of red seat belts. Front parking lenses in good shape would also be nice.

Hey! Way-ta-go on the cool wagon. We need a few more wagons in here. And welcome.

As you go along post specific parts. if you go to ebay for the front lenses have a couple of shots of your favorite adult beverage first. seems like you have a great starting point.

Welcome. As the caretaker of a 1969 Fury Custom Suburban, (aka "the Admiral"), I feel your excitement with the Wagon. Our wagon has a way of stealing the thunder from the over restored B/E bodys.
This site has all you need to upgrade and maintain your Fury Sport Suburban. Advise, support and great parts sources.
Marti at Arizona parts has been a great help with parts for my Suburban. Arizona Parts - NOS Mopar Parts.

You'll need part numbers so a factory parts book should be high on your list. They are reproduced or available on CD. Originals can be pricy.
Good luck with your project and keep us in the loop.
DSC03435.JPG

Will.

I'm interested in your old park lenses if you find new ones. Nice car!

Back