SOLD 1970 Town and Country 440 Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have very similar to this in a little worse shape, intact, single owner was my Dad, 1969, 383, hi compression, 187k, I rebuilt the engine when I was 16 and drove it to its resting spot, used to start it every year, what a beast. He was so proud of that car, especially when it was loaded up with Mum and the 7 kids.

Top of glove compartment, under carpet, behind seat springs, behind door panels, behind cargo panels, tire well, above head liner
Have you found broadcast sheets in all those places?

No, Ive never had a wagon. The GC ? yes, under carpet? yes , Behind seat springs? yes, under trunk mat? yes, above gas tank? yes.

Threw a battery in the car and dumped a little (a lot) of gas down the carb - fired right up! Motor cranked over easily and no unusual knocking for the handful of seconds it ran. Exhaust is full of holes, so it's the most 'badass' sounding wagon in town!

No tears or scuffs on middle and back seats. All interior plastic side panels are intact with rear speakers. Rear door panels are excellent! Working on cleaning this beauty. All exterior stainless trim is in excellent condition. A lot of interest in the 440 motor and trans. May start to part this out if it's not sold by this weekend.

I would sell this for $750 without the drivetrain (motor, trans, radiator). Prefer to sell it whole for $1500.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="detroit_inc, All interior plastic side panels are intact with rear speakers. May start to part this out if it's not sold by this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Are these speakers mounted in the far rear side panels behind the 2nd seat .....? I'd be interested in them if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back