Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not me.
1971 Chrysler Imperial (Wanted) Atchison KS

I'm trying to track down the person who bought my Grandparents Imperial and Chrysler New Yorker station wagon. The person my Grandpa gave the cars to sold them to someone from the Atchison KS area about 15+ years ago. Both cars were originally from the Concordia KS area. The Imperial was a teal or turquoise color 4 door, 1970 or 71 with a white vinyl top. This transaction also included a 1960 New Yorker station wagon, dark red in color. Just hoping to get lucky, and praying that they didn't end up in a demo. If you have any 1969 to 73 Imperials or Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge station wagons of the same vintage I would be interested in those as well. ☎ (913) 594-0806
00y0y_cy8qH3MTFVz_600x450.jpg

00m0m_gR8LfFb1ups_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
I just saw a green 71' Imperial yesterday. The windshield is cracked, but the car is all there. 1971 for sure, in western Iowa.

Not me.
1971 Chrysler Imperial (Wanted) Atchison KS

I'm trying to track down the person who bought my Grandparents Imperial and Chrysler New Yorker station wagon. The person my Grandpa gave the cars to sold them to someone from the Atchison KS area about 15+ years ago. Both cars were originally from the Concordia KS area. The Imperial was a teal or turquoise color 4 door, 1970 or 71 with a white vinyl top. This transaction also included a 1960 New Yorker station wagon, dark red in color. Just hoping to get lucky, and praying that they didn't end up in a demo. If you have any 1969 to 73 Imperials or Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge station wagons of the same vintage I would be interested in those as well. ☎ (913) 594-0806
View attachment 180990
View attachment 180991

This CL ad IS mine... Thanks for posting. 30 years ago we helped clean up my grandpa's farm so he could move closer to us. Spent 2 months doing so and when it came time to do something with his Imperial and NY'er wagon he decided to give them to his friend down the road. Nevermind the fact that his grandson's were crazy about all things Mopar and had been since birth, but at the time they were just two old Chrysler's to us. My dad would tell us "you boys need to go over to there and get grandpa's cars back from ... ". Well it's not like they were Hemi Cuda's so why get in a hurry to do so when they're only 15 miles away. We never imagined the new "owner" would sell them to somebody else but it's our own fault for not being proactive. One of those stories that just doesn't make any sense at all in hindsight.

Interesting story. Good luck on your quest. If anybody can find those cars it’s the guys on here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back