1971 Chrysler T&C 440

Damn this car looks better than mine! 100_4242.jpg

100_4242.jpg

Last year, at a place called Camp Carr NJ, might be there again this comming weekend!

Gotcha. I used to pass through ringoes on my way into work everyday up there in Clinton. What an adventure that was.

The wheels are (yes, General Lee) 10 spoke vectors I had laying around, with whitewall radials for some,,,,class. Yep, have 3 original hubcaps and rusted rims for it. John

Kip Gardner Of Canada. His '78 Salon and Airstream.

2qbfa6g.jpg

A time when the BB cars towing capabilities were about equal to the trucks of the day. Still, pulling or descending serious grade would be hard on her... beautiful pic

They look excellent on your Monaco Fred even though i am not a fan of the wheels she wears them VERY well

A time when the BB cars towing capabilities were about equal to the trucks of the day. Still, pulling or descending serious grade would be hard on her... beautiful pic
35 years ago, it was more shocking to see a pickup pulling one of those. At best they usually had a camper in the bed.
The pickup truck camper was also the primary residence of choice for a lot of Viet Nam vets who came home and couldn't adapt. Usually could find them parked behind the 24 hour Howard Johnsons...

I have yet to cut the paint, a ways to go...but a whole lot better. Going to retrieve roof rack and more parts this week. Actually called on the gold 71 NY'r in Montana, sold last night... said it was going to LA... hmmmm, wonder where it's really going. Was actually going to consider it for parts, but I know I couldn't do it, not to fix the T&C. I would get it home and keep it, glad someone beat me to it. I really love this wagon, my current favorite...

ResizedImage_1380477833396.jpgResizedImage_1380474346149.jpg

ResizedImage_1380477833396.jpg

ResizedImage_1380474346149.jpg

Last edited:
I feel happy for the wagon because you take good care of it.
Glad you saved it !

Wish it was further along in the drivability department. Keep thinking a roach 71 NY'r or Newport with power everything will pop up a few miles away so I can snag wiring harnesses and such... Lol I believe '69 will work which I have access to.

Kudos to all who find and post these gems that are coming out of the woodwork... seem to be a lot lately!

Back