1971 Chrysler T&C 440

Wish it was further along in the drivability department. Keep thinking a roach 71 NY'r or Newport with power everything will pop up a few miles away so I can snag wiring harnesses and such... Lol I believe '69 will work which I have access to.

Kudos to all who find and post these gems that are coming out of the woodwork... seem to be a lot lately!
Kudos to you for saving the classic, it looks fabulous.

Wish it was further along in the drivability department. Keep thinking a roach 71 NY'r or Newport with power everything will pop up a few miles away so I can snag wiring harnesses and such... Lol I believe '69 will work which I have access to.

Kudos to all who find and post these gems that are coming out of the woodwork... seem to be a lot lately!

just posted one for you ... It's a 73 but looks to be loaded...great job so far and will keep you in mind if I see any 71's

just posted one for you ... It's a 73 but looks to be loaded...great job so far and will keep you in mind if I see any 71's

Thanks for the post. Is this one of those outside of the barn finds? I mean, if it were inside a barn... the woodgrain would look better than it does at 29K. I researched the wiring harnesses and each year it seems are just slightly different regarding the engine bay(emissions, switches, etc). Most of the 69 will work, even wire colors are same on exterior lighting. Perfect replacement would be loaded 71 NY'r or Newport as you just never see the 71 T&C. I see more of the 69's, then it jumps to 72-up. But yes, keep me in mind if you spot a 71. Thanks, she's still a 20 footer or more... Lol... most have and would have walked away. I think she will run... all numbers match on drivetrain... block is G440 7 13 on 10/70 build... Had to buy new truck, so not a lot of extra $ to spend right now

Back