1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Brogham & U code Super Comando

k now for the good news....body will be done and back by weekend...woot....
aaaaaaand my GT decals are done and were dilivered by hand from shop owner and Paul says they rock....now folks here with 71 GTs will now have a avenue for a "PROPER OEM decal package....just waiting on pics....hot dammmmmmmmmmmmmm

DROOL!

IMG_0633.jpg

more pics....
Cant thank Paul enough for the work he,s doing here...its simply spectacular!!!!!

and now for a little well earned fun...
Phoenix Graphics and Preformance Graphics
1971 Plymouth Fury GT 440 Hood Stripes Mid Strobe Decals
Phoenix Graphix: Car Auto Decals Graphics, Factory Restoration Stickers

would suggest to these company's they correct their sites as they no longer sell 1971 Plymouth fury GT graphics.....

Had contacted these folks in regards to my GT graphics...one said they didn't carry them anymore and other l made arrangements and received color samples..had even made arrangements with owner as far to allow them to use the GT for adverts ect
...when Paul went to order the decals , Phoenix Graphics told him they they were to much trouble and he couldn't be bothered..when l heard this l got ahold of him and querried him as to what was up and he basicly gave me same reply..said he had changed his mind..to hard ...
....well there's a special place in hell for folks like this ...personally lm not gona beat a dead horse because their no longer worth my time and serves no purpose
so all l'm gona say to these two company's is .....

GO POUND SAND!!!!!
Sincerely yers
Critter

...now if anyone owning a 1971 Plymouth SportFury GT is looking for "PROPER"GT graphics l'll be more than happy to help you out !!
...l find its not to hard or difficult to help you and when l give my word will stand by it 100% opposed to some that don't know what giving your word means !!
To purchase a 71 GT decal package a pic of Vin Tag and car will be required !!
no clones on my watch.....cheers enjoy

what a great day for 71 GT,s

Holy wow! You should take that bad boy on a round the continent tour when its done

Amazing! But I can't stand to see a hood leaning against a wall on its corners like that.:mob:

Holy wow! You should take that bad boy on a round the continent tour when its done
been thinking about it...cant get into states right now but is next years world of wheels in calgary and winnipeg lm thinkin on

Amazing! But I can't stand to see a hood leaning against a wall on its corners like that.:mob:

Pauls jusssst starting on hood...nadas been done to it yet...can assure you when hes done it will probably be sitting diffrently....long as yer not slammin it into place shouldnt bend anything on the tips ect...wouldnt do that when painted though...all the weight on the two points would crack the paint
He'll also read this so am shure he'll be watching as he dose with everything
good point though for others doing similar for first time

Lol, I think you might like that vinyl roof just a little bit. The rest of the work in the latest pics is top quality as usual, glad to see nothing is being left out. It will be a top restoration when its done.

Lol, I think you might like that vinyl roof just a little bit. The rest of the work in the latest pics is top quality as usual, glad to see nothing is being left out. It will be a top restoration when its done.

like would be a understatement.....that vynal top rocks with the EW1 white
images

Last edited:
Wait until you get your final itemized bill with 150 vise-grips added in under "Miscellaneous Paint Supplies". :rofl:

Paul dos'nt work that way....it"s not in his nature...
he has all the tools he needs to do his job properly as do most craftsmen

The car itself doesn't even look real but if it is?, I think it deserves a chance at something more than yard art.

image.jpeg

Back