1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Brogham & U code Super Comando

critter1-jpg.94963
Forgot to mention. Love the camo jacket.

Shortly after she went through Sparwood yesterday, there was a slight tremor felt in the town. No joke here, my son said the whole house rattled for a few seconds.

Sitting looking out the window?
Was hard not to run out there when they arrived at 1 am....up early to say the least....waitin for rush hr to die down and am off like a bandit...
Car & tripod...check
Insurance & registration....check
Front plate....check
Big grin ......check
Am so excited think lm gona wet myself..
Depends....check
Did l mention the big grin........
Off to the races........ realy big grin

Was hard not to run out there when they arrived at 1 am....up early to say the least....waitin for rush hr to die down and am off like a bandit...
Car & tripod...check
Front plate....check
Big grin ......check
Depends....check
And a beautiful day it is.

20160929_084042.jpg

Car & tripod...check
Front plate....check
Big grin ......check
Depends....check
Pictures of the GT along with that big grin in front of Graham's shop please.

How in the bloody hell have I missed this thread???? I finally went back to the beginning to take it all in. WOW!! I have read the last 5 pages and the first 22, so far. What we all dream about.

How in the bloody hell have I missed this thread???? I finally went back to the beginning to take it all in. WOW!! I have read the last 5 pages and the first 22, so far. What we all dream about.

2 years of catchup becareful you don't want to pull an eyeball muscle!

All I can or will say for now is it was an extreme honour to have the privilege to host the unveiling of this work of art that Paul and Gina delivered today at my Dealership. Critter will have a montage later to show how things went. This is his big day so we will sit back and wait for the show to begin!!!!
:popcorn:

fellas if you have pics feel free to post them up...my videos are toast and all fuzzy dam it...have a few pics l can pull offa camera and can get some of phone but need to sort out my screwed up email to receive them......
well 12,20 am and back home after quite the day...was a stellar day with alota folks there which surprised me...Grahams guys looked after the GT and did the safety and whole dealership was very helpful...thanx Graham
Finally met Paul after all this time and found out hes actually taller than l thought...l thought he was a short as....turns out l was the short ***...
Great day was had by all with Bill -440 Fury feeding us supper...tomorrow Roberts hosting a feed then on Saturday Garrys having a bbq so were keepin Paul and the missus busy...
well will put up what l have and see if l can pull them offa phone as well...dam vids were good ones to
IMG_1066.JPG
IMG_1066.JPG
IMG_1068.JPG
IMG_1071.JPG
IMG_1072.JPG
IMG_1073.JPG
IMG_1074.JPG
IMG_1075.JPG

Finally met Paul??? All this time and you've never been face to face with the man?

Finally met Paul??? All this time and you've never been face to face with the man?
Yeah, I thought he picked the car up. That must have been something to see it roll out of that trailer. I guess it passed the safety inspection, LOL. what's in the moving blankets? Spare parts?

I'm still trying to take in the magnatude of this whole thing.
From the first post that The Critter made on The Dock to this day of the car's debut. . . .
Simply amazing. It should be made into a book.

Back