1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Brogham & U code Super Comando

I haven't told Critter yet but when we do the Out-Of-Province Inspection it requires a test drive.....I figure Ill need to get to the Mountains and back to really make sure it's safe for Critter to drive!
Safety First!
:steering:
Sooner have you doing the test drive rather than a stranger....least l know where ya live hehe....now for the pics

Well here you go folks...one of the finest 71 plymouth Sport Fury/Brougham GT'S on the road...curtousey of Paul and myself....are others here who helped as well and will get to them next weekend once l put a closing note to this piece of art....for now enjoy the fruits of Paul's talents and determination to put out a vehicle secoND to none
To much yakin ....git the pics damit..l wana see them to...
Enjoy.....
[/ATTACH]
IMG_2133.JPG
IMG_2124.JPG
IMG_2125.JPG
IMG_2126.JPG
IMG_2127.JPG
IMG_2128.JPG
IMG_2129.JPG
IMG_2130.JPG
IMG_2131.JPG
IMG_2132.JPG
IMG_2124.JPG
IMG_2125.JPG
IMG_2126.JPG
IMG_2127.JPG
IMG_2128.JPG
IMG_2129.JPG
IMG_2130.JPG
IMG_2131.JPG
IMG_2132.JPG

Last edited:
So, are we done yet? :lol:

Critter, you done good for a Canadian bricklayer. Make sure you pinch yourself in the morning to make sure this wasn't a hallucination... Lol

done yet....naw...still have the 70 fury 3 to get back on the road and being a survivor wont take much short of basic fluid changes,,flush tank ect go over brakes and lines...
also if l were to happen across another 70-71 GT that piqued my interest would consider another so to be honest am probally stuck here with you
oh....and if anyone's interested their are 740 individual stripes in the GT stripe package...Paul and Gina counted them fer giggles...

Last edited:
just loving the gold tint on the vinyl roof...cant wait for next week...will be bringing my digital camera so l can get some high res pics
img_2121-jpg.94533

A Beautiful piece of Art has just been Restored and Brought back into the world. Priceless.

If it was another car in the pics, It would be a nice resto with a lot of unanswered questions. Knowing that this is way more than skin deep, having followed along from the begining, well, it sorta takes your breath away. Thanks for sharing the past year with us.

:thankyou:

Getting to know Critter and working with him on my contributions to C Body Fandom has been a real honour for me. The man says little but when he does he says lots. Much like this gorgeous restoration that we have watched from start to finish. It says a lot about Paul and his mad skills and like Critter should be very proud of the finished product. I am looking forward to having this beauty under my roof at work later this week so stay tuned the journey is just beginning...

Well done Derek..well done!

Now we're talkin - the strobe stripes down the side really finish it off. Gorgeous car indeed! Derek's first drive will be like the guy that bought it 45 years ago and drove it for the first time off the showroom floor.

I haven't told Critter yet but when we do the Out-Of-Province Inspection it requires a test drive.....I figure Ill need to get to the Mountains and back to really make sure it's safe for Critter to drive!
Safety First!
:steering:
If you need some additional weight in the car to simulate real world conditions I know where you can find a couple volunteers.

I now have another thing to a to my bucket list, I have to see this car and meet critter in person. I can't find the words to describe this restoration.

That is one sexy C-body. Congratulations to you and Paul on a job well done. I love rags to riches stories! I hope that I get an opportunity to see it some day at Carlisle.

Back