For Sale 1971 Sport Fury GT Coming, Loaded with Options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you caught that part eh..me to:wtf:
...rilled me a tad:elmer: ..he's already lost...:drama:

Honestly it is a nice car despite its obvious flaws re decals,centercaps ect but not even in same class yet.
see this car possibly being sold and restored properly with the next buyer and expect the next owner to be a member here at some point..seems anything GT seems to gravitate to this site and for good reason...the knowlage base here is second to none.

Ummm, tell Paul, to step it up a bit, Critter.
Your first assignment will be to show this asswipe some in-your-face-disgrace.

There is no doubt that Derek's car will take the cake when it comes to condition and surely represents a superb restoration. And it will be an outstanding looking car in every way.

But in terms of desirability, condition aside, I find it hard to beat this black car. If it were 1971 and I walked into a dealer showroom to buy one, I don't think I would have changed anything on how this car was ordered. Whoever ordered it checked all the right option boxes and made the best color choices in my eyes. And I like the stance on this one even though I would lower the front height some. The stance just makes the car look tough to me rather than the usual boring clapped out "cool" barrio look from the normal lowering jobs.

Dump a bag of skittles on the salesmans desk and say give me one of each, and throw in a black one.....

Could you order a red interior for the GT,s......?

Could you order a red interior for the GT,s......?
Now that wold have been interesting, a red interior on a black car with red GT stripe package. Since you could get red interiors in the fusey Fury's maybe there is one tucked away somewhere?
003.jpg

okokok.
But really I would choose GY3 because it is such a great (strange) colour.
I would take one in FQ5, too
B7 is welcome, too.
EV2 is great and black looks fine,too.
So I would have ordered 5 71 SFGT ;o))

Carsten

Dump a bag of skittles on the salesmans desk and say give me one of each, and throw in a black one.....

okokok.
But really I would choose GY3 because it is such a great (strange) colour.
I would take one in FQ5, too
B7 is welcome, too.
EV2 is great and black looks fine,too.
So I would have ordered 5 71 SFGT ;o))

Carsten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back