1971 sport fury gt - EV2

Tor-red code EV2 the original color for both cars.

For those that are unaware Tor-Red is also known as Hemi Orange on Dodges ... Plymouth called it Tor-Red but it's orange. Bight Red in a 70 Plymouth was Rallye Red code FE5.

The Sport Fury looks amazing whatever color it ... thanks for sharing ... looking forward to the before pics and some interior pics.

My 300 has one in the front.

You have me wondering about the rear now.
actually kinda neat to find a new part this far into build l didn't know about...more hunting...need 2 of these puppys if any have 1 or 2 rattlein around in yer glovebox...

Couple of more pics for yall
The oil gauge is a custom touch
20160417_185353.jpg
20160417_185406.jpg

I do have the 2nd driveshaft loop, it's in the box of parts to finish installing. The clear lens on the front fender is cornering lights
Those cornering lights are new to me, I haven't ever seen a set on any fury in over 20 years, is it an option?
440 badge.jpg

what are you a new guy?

Just kidding Wollfen .. everyone can't know everything brother. It was a separate option and they look very classy IMHO

Wow, are either of those 70 GT's for sale by any chance? Gets on my knees and begs!

Second fender like that lve seen and is 69...the fenders on the 71 GT from a 69 dodge?
Just looking at a couple things on the gt re the screws on the lower chrome rockers to hold them on and the sport fury badge....would really like to see a before pic if possible

Back