1971 sport fury gt - EV2

That's interesting, I see the "drive shaft loop" you have there, my car has two of them, I will take a pic of mine soon to show. Also ,I noticed the double side indicator lenses in the front fenders, I haven't ever seen that before, is that a mod?
drive shaft loops...have nada....that oem?

That's interesting, I see the "drive shaft loop" you have there, my car has two of them, I will take a pic of mine soon to show. Also ,I noticed the double side indicator lenses in the front fenders, I haven't ever seen that before, is that a mod?

I do have the 2nd driveshaft loop, it's in the box of parts to finish installing. The clear lens on the front fender is cornering lights

What are you gonna do when there is no more and he hands over the keys and the bill marked, Paid in Full.

not to worry stan...l wont let ya down....

Poor ole Paul is sittin in pub gittin hammered with his brother in law all the while curseing his ipad and trying to send us pics.....hes gona see this and quit awnserin my phone calls lol....still waitin on 3rd set of pics Paul:poke:

Gorgeous car, love the cornering lights! From the pictures your resto looks really great.

What are you gonna do when there is no more and he hands over the keys and the bill marked, Paid in Full.

I've been restoring cars and building hotrods as a career since 2002 and have plenty of work with no end in sight. I used to have a big shop with 6 employees and after 10 years of driving myself crazy going behind everyone's else's work I decided enough was enough. An oil field company wanted my property and shop so I sold everything, closed the shop and now I make a better Living with less stress working on just 2 cars at a time at my house.

I love working by myself.

I love working by myself.
Once upon a time, guys like you would take on an apprentise and try and pass on to a clueless, but curious kid the craft of creating things with your hands.
Effen kids would quit after 3 days now.

I've got lots of patience and though I've been told I should teach, I have little desire to.

You can't get most kids these days to put down their phones long enough to get their hands dirty. My 4 yo daughter works in the shop with me everyday she can barley write her name but if I ask her to get me a certain tool out of my tool box she knows exactly where it's at. My 10 yo son even has his own work shop in our back yard with a stocked tool box. For his birthday he asks for harbor freight gift cards

Woud be super interesting to examine them closely and see if there is a P/N on them.
Yes fellas...plz check for a pn....can't find PN....heck didn't even know the GTS had them:wtf:
...was talking to paul about installing one but a couple oem ones is even better

Yes fellas...plz check for a pn....can't find PN....heck didn't even know the GTS had them:wtf:
...was talking to paul about installing one but a couple oem ones is even better
My hard top 300 has two front and rear. I've been told that they usually get pitched early on if ther is a need to drop the tranny. The front is out and after scraping all the gunk off I only found one spot with "EM 24".

image.jpeg

My 300 has one in the front.

You have me wondering about the rear now.

Back