1971 sport fury gt - EV2

20160416_125743.jpg

Any chance of seeing the before pics? It is gorgeous and your customer should be well pleased

Tell us more about the car please. Are you doing the complete restoration yourself, or are you farming out some of it? Looks very

Well I am the guy doing the complete frame up restoration on the car but it's for a customer of mine. He has several 69-71 c body's in various conditions. Next I'll be doing work on his 1969 Fury Vip 4 Dr hardtop 18,000 original miles, then a complete frame up build on his 1970 2 Dr HT original gt also. Once those are finished who knows which one we will build next....

I actually posted a bunch of questions for kenneth last night around 10:30 California time just after I registered my "like". Poof! My post vanished!

don't mind the old hats with men under them, they are all OK.

we get a lot of 'this car is a 1 of none barn find from my aunts mothers dead uncles' around here

I hate red, but nice cars anyways :)

- saylor

Thanx fer pic...welcome to site enjoy..
Again don't mind us....personaly l never assume anything anymore without due dilagence.....we love pics past and present .....lotta knowlage around here so when a new GT pops up no one's ever seen its gona draw questions
Nice work

Thanx fer pic...welcome to site enjoy..
Again don't mind us....personaly l never assume anything anymore without due dilagence.....we love pics past and present .....lotta knowlage around here so when a new GT pops up no one's ever seen its gona draw questions
Nice work

It's been a 4 year on and off project, lots of time finding the right cars and parts to keep the car as close to original as possible.
I'll get yall some more pics later tonight

Lol, I just saw this post and I have to go out, sniff, I will rush and check it when i get back!

Thanks for flipping it over my phone wasn't cooperating.
I have never been questioned so much in such a short period of time as to the authenticity of the car
We keep the joint honest so guys like you and others with the Genuine Article aren't tarnished by fakes.
Don't take it personally, ever.

Hey there, I am the other GT owner here with a resto thread of my own, your car looks very nicely done, I am doing a partial resto to mine, a lot of it is in very good original condition so I didn't want to strip it right down. I would love to see a bunch of detail pics of the undercarriage as well as the engine bay, you can never cross reference enough on those things! Cheers!

That's interesting, I see the "drive shaft loop" you have there, my car has two of them, I will take a pic of mine soon to show. Also ,I noticed the double side indicator lenses in the front fenders, I haven't ever seen that before, is that a mod?

Once again late to the party. Not sure how I missed this thread. Phenomenal work on the car. She's a beauty. Thanks for posting. With that many C Bodies in his collection does anyone here know the owner?

Back