For Sale 1971 Sport Fury GT rare color $35K

Status
Not open for further replies.
feelin the love.....
buy this GT? naw....like the car and all...all of what lve seen can be fixed...fella would have to see this one a little better to see just where the flaws and issues are...when l bought mine it wasn't so much about condition as it was it being a GT then color combinations are what really sold me on it...the rareity/Brougham dealy was the hidden bonus once l was schooled a tad on rarity ect
Think the only other 71 GT l would consider would be the black one for a salt and pepper pair....
In all honesty haven't ruled out another but if l were to get another GT it would have to be a 70 GT with a consul and am thinking this 71 GT is gona end up in JPMODL,s garage alongside his other GT given his interest here and in 71 GTs....
1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT By John Modl
november2011_mcom.jpg

71furygtbyjmodl_2.jpg

my bets on Mr Modl unless someone beats him to the punch, all depends who wants one more...not like theres alota them out there...this should move this GT along a tad....
PS...if l had the coin ld buy all the dam GTs as they came up

IMG_2330.PNG
IMG_2328.PNG
IMG_2364.JPG
IMG_2366.JPG
IMG_2340.PNG
IMG_2362.JPG
IMG_2363.JPG
IMG_2332.PNG
IMG_2354.JPG
I think there is a lots of problems with this car body wise. I also think there is
a lots of bondo underneath the paint.

this is basically looking like a survivor with quick undercoating job and paint ect

This is the crappy type of work done that drives me nutz.
Nobody ever gave a chit about the car and now they expect Mecum pricing. :mad::BangHead::mob:
Who did this? Pablo's Muffler Repair and Taco Stand?

Screenshot_2017-02-09-15-24-37-734.jpeg

IMG_2395.JPG
IMG_2400.JPG
IMG_2398.JPG
IMG_2399.JPG
IMG_2392.JPG
IMG_2401.JPG
IMG_2390.JPG
IMG_2393.JPG
IMG_2389.JPG
at least the car is rust free lol, maybe I'm way to picky if it comes to rust,just apply a **** load undercoating and every thing is great.

I like the color a lot better in those pics.
I like how they necked down the exhaust pipe diameter. Into and out of the muffler Only way to govern down the power of that monster.

$8900 a fair price?

Still looks like a solid driver to me. Nothing in those pics jumps out as being too terrible. As the price goes down the list of potential buyers goes up. I would say if you were in the market this and Dan's car would be worth a look as they are priced in the same ballpark.

Dave

I like the color a lot better in those pics.
I like how they necked down the exhaust pipe diameter. Into and out of the muffler Only way to govern down the power of that monster.

$8900 a fair price?

If you could get it bought for that...that would be a no brainer.

Dave

At 48 years old thats unlikely .

So, why doesnt it deserve 20K? If it was already under your ownership Id bet you'd think it was worth 30

My gosh, this blog is full of people that wish they wouda,shouda and done that a decade ago only if they knew something in the future. I have no doubt that this cars fair value is probably inbetween what he paid in 1988 and the now lower asking price. Save this blog and see where prices go in another decade. I'm not typically a betting man but I'm confident the value of these GT cars will be the leader of the C body cars.

My gosh, this blog is full of people that wish they wouda,shouda and done that a decade ago only if they knew something in the future. I have no doubt that this cars fair value is probably inbetween what he paid in 1988 and the now lower asking price. Save this blog and see where prices go in another decade. I'm not typically a betting man but I'm confident the value of these GT cars will be the leader of the C body cars.

:thumbsup:

I offered him $15000 for the Fury and he turned it down. He is firm at $18500usd or $25000cad .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back