For Sale 1972 Dodge Polara for Sale, Ripon, WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

safetymike77

Reaction score
Contact seller
Considering selling this one, as I found a C body I want more... 1972 2 door Polara. No rust through in the floors and trunk. There is rust through in the quarters. There is a need to por15 the underside though. Interior is really nice. One bad spot in the driver's seat bottom. No carpet. Everything seems to work except the cruise and the AC. AC appears to be all there. Recently put an MSD box on the car and a MSD blaster coil, a reman distributor, new fuel pump, new alternator and several other new parts. It is missing half of the dash face, the portion that covers the radio and heater. Dash has some cracks. Glass is good. There is one chip out of the front windshield. Tires are really nice. I have been daily driving this car for about 2 weeks now since I sold my Chevy crew cab. This is a bit of a rare car, and I am asking 2500 firm for it. Car is a 360/727 car. Runs and drives nice. Drive it home.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10155314153505137.1073741847.777780136&type=1&l=ddf89ec4bd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back