For Sale 1973 Plymouth Fury I Police Car - $10000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not weird, just as you said, it's been stored on a damp cement slab with no way for air to circulate around it. I bet it's more rusty then these pics show.

I hope not but I've seen it many times before.

Clearly there is a FLOOR JACK stored on the HOOD. That sorta points to the respect with which the car has been stored and, unfortunately, to the condition the car is in. 10K ma ballz. I don't care if Barney Fife himself drove it .

I suppose living through the news broadcasts and the time it's not a big deal to me.

I actually remember it happening at the time. Never knew the story behind it. That group had been around since the very early 70s and had some bizarre beliefs beyond the usual black nationalism. They rejected many items of technology, but were scrubbing the whitewalls on their car the day a news reporter covered them in the mid 70s. I suppose I have that much in common with them.

It was also hard to imagine what it would be like for the people in the row houses on either side. They basically created a fortress in the middle of a residential block... like having the Branch Dividians of Waco next door.
http%3A%2F%2Fa.amz.mshcdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F01%2Fmovebombing-4.jpg

Definitely turned me off to common walls with neighbors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back