1973 Plymouth Fury

I replaced the 20 year old 215/60R15 Uniroyal Tiger Paws with Firestone Destination LE3s in a more correct 215/75R15. The car is instantly better.

A new set of lug nuts are on the way from Mega Parts, and much more from RockAuto including new rotors and drums.

IMG_0167.jpeg

IMG_0166.jpeg

New rear shocks on the car and a new idler arm. I will snap some pics soon.

I unfortunately need all four ball joints, the boots are all ripped and spewing grease. I can get uppers all day. Lowers seem to be tricky. A quick search here says they are no long made.

There are several threads on LBJs, you may want to search. Moog used to make well-liked repops, but not anymore 9they still make the UBJs, as you've noticed) -- but their LBJ still show up from time to time, and @mobileparts has sold me some. If memory serves, PST makes repops too now, in case he's out.

ayilar ^^^ above ^^^ gave me an alert —- although, I don’t know who is asking,

but I always have the California made LOWER Ball Joints for the
1965 - 1973 “ C “ bodies in stock, as well as the LOWER Control Arm Bushings ( and all 15 components of a “ C “ body Front End, including CORRECT Tie Rod Sleeves and the PITMAN ARM )

At this moment in time, I do have one set ( Left and Right )
*** N.O.S. *** MOOG in the MOOG boxes LOWER BALL JOINT Assemblies….

Anyone who needs or wants, P.M. me as per forum rules, if interested….

Craig…..

New lug nuts and the spare tire wing nut showed up from Mega Parts.

Rotors and brake parts showed up from RockAuto.

NOS tailpipe made it from AMS Obselete.

^^^ If you have a 1972 Chrysler IMPERIAL ^^^ you DID NOT get the correct Hub & Rotors from the Chineseum world...

If it is a conventional " C " Body , you can get That Hub & Rotor and Front Disc Brake Pads from the chineseum world ---
However, you should have gobbled up my *** N.O.S. *** Very U.S.A. made *** 2 piece Hub & Rotors & *** N.O.S. *** Asbestos ***
Front Disc Brake Pads --- for the softest, smooooooothest braking system known to mankind, and no ripping up Rotors to smithereens....

You still can be eligible, P.M. me, as per forum rules, if interested.....Craig,.....

Last edited:
^^^ Might be able to help you ^^^, I have one old school parts store, that has rooms full of exhaust, including several rows of “ Y Pipes “ ….

P.M. me with the car —- year , model, 2 door vs 4 door —- and leave your phone number and first name in the P.M.

Craig…..

Back