For Sale 1973 Polara sedan (parts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to look at the casting number on the side of the block. Early 72 had 230, then 630's for awhile, then 530's I think - which are not special

182A1CEF-2409-48C9-89A3-8E0B55E313AE.jpeg

I'd probably be interested in the hood and wheel well trim if they're pretty good. I'm in East Tennessee. Where in NC is this located?

I'd probably be interested in the hood and wheel well trim if they're pretty good. I'm in East Tennessee. Where in NC is this located?

I already have dibs on wheel well trim. Car is in Mt. Airy NC region.

Hood has had holes drilled in it for safety pins, you can see in pics. What would you give for the hood?

Going over soon. Are you interested in the hood, or have you decided no?

What specifically? Discs and calipers themselves? What are they worth?

The entire setup from the booster forward, including the spindles and dust shields, prop valve, everything.

The 73 disc spindles & rotors are the most desireable version of the 70-73 disc setup, and someone will definitely want it for converting their 65-71 drum brake C body.

Look around to get a ballpark asking price.

What specifically? Discs and calipers themselves? What are they worth?
If you haven't left yet, I would give $300 everything from the knuckles out including wheel studs and nuts.
upload_2021-4-11_9-37-19.png

$100 for everything from the power brake booster, through Master Cylinder, and Valve.

upload_2021-4-11_9-39-47.png

upload_2021-4-11_9-40-26.png

The power unit and master cylinder should be able to take off as one unit, the valve would be separate and everything at the wheels should be taken off as one unit for each wheel from the the knuckle out.

These are probably low prices but I have to think about shipping and I'm not sure what is interchangeable with mine so at this point it's to save the parts from the crusher.

If you want to keep them for yourself, that's cool too, I just don't want them getting crushed.

If you're not going to Carlisle, think about if you want to deal with crating and shipping them, the knuckle, disc, calipers are pretty heavy.

All that stuff should definitely be saved. If the car has a sway bar, that too

I concur! Would love all those brake parts as well:)
@ ALRUI, You're much closer, if the seller goes for those prices or if you want to offer more, you're welcome to them. My offer is simply to save them. If someone can use them, please step up.

@ ALRUI, You're much closer, if the seller goes for those prices or if you want to offer more, you're welcome to them. My offer is simply to save them. If someone can use them, please step up.

You were here first so by all means, I mainly dont want to see them wasted either - I'd also need EVERYTHING as my Fury is currently drums on the front and sadly after being tucked in the corner of the garage something in the fronts has gone horribly bad (I'm thinking the wheel cylinders) as when I got her going again the master was very low and I can get the front bleeders to expel any fluid at all so there must be a nasty leak or? Not really any evidence on the backer plate - worse is I replaced all that only a few thousand miles before it was parked and neglected.

If it's truly going to be crushed I would be glad to take any fender tag, inspection tag, vin tag or build sheet.
No need to crush those.

I can use the Brake booster and master cylinder if still available. Name your price and I will pay shipping.

Last edited:
If you haven't left yet, I would give $300 everything from the knuckles out including wheel studs and nuts.
View attachment 452630

$100 for everything from the power brake booster, through Master Cylinder, and Valve.

View attachment 452631
View attachment 452632

The power unit and master cylinder should be able to take off as one unit, the valve would be separate and everything at the wheels should be taken off as one unit for each wheel from the the knuckle out.

These are probably low prices but I have to think about shipping and I'm not sure what is interchangeable with mine so at this point it's to save the parts from the crusher.

I can 100% use these for my build. The booster setup is the last part that I need for my 66 Sporty. Basically put, these will be saved, used and cherished. You let me know the price and I will pay for shipping.
PM me. Your inbox is full so I could not contact you directly.

I can 100% use these for my build. The booster setup is the last part that I need for my 66 Sporty. Basically put, these will be saved, used and cherished. You let me know the price and I will pay for shipping.
PM me. Your inbox is full so I could not contact you directly.
Understand. I hope I can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back