For Sale 1974 dodge ramcharger 4x4 - $12900 (Gtafton,oh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

67newport

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
not mine
1974 dodge ramcharger 4x4

00G0G_b0gvBa1UVru_600x450.jpg

00505_2O4TINIWrn5_600x450.jpg

00J0J_jE2H2sCXFC1_600x450.jpg

00l0l_6d6iu1Hoz8J_600x450.jpg

Factory paint still there. show contact info . Will trade for something cool. Very rare. Have roof also
Drove 50 miles yesterday
No lo ball offers or I will restore it.

The grille is from a 72 - 73. The grille changed in 74. I owned a 74 D200 and the Ramcharger and pickups used the same grills.

I'm liking it! Little out there on the price but what can you say. If I didn't have so many other irons in the fire....

I had a '74 and a '76. They both had the removable hardtop. The early '74's had the doors without the window channel. My '74 had a built 360, 8" lift on 36" Ground Hawgs. It was one of the biggest Dodges running the pipeline back in the '80's. Traded it in at Orlando Dodge on a new '83 Dually.

I like this one a bunch... most I've seen offered are too modified for my tastes. I'm not really a buyer for one anyhow, it would be a useless vehicle for me when what I want/can use is a pickup. The prices of these really shock me though.
No lo ball offers or I will restore it.
:confused:
Every time I see that "no low ball" thing, I either want to mess with the seller of whatever I don't want or don't want to deal with the seller of something I do want. What's wrong with just saying "price is firm"?

Every time I see that "no low ball" thing, I either want to mess with the seller of whatever I don't want or don't want to deal with the seller of something I do want. What's wrong with just saying "price is firm"?

We must have some relatives in common or something... you got people up in Meeechigan?

If only the roof went up and down with a switch on the dash.......:D

Supposedly when a survey was done in advance of the 1981 refresh, only a percentage of owners knew the roof was removable. So away went that feature.

The rear seat was optional on early models... there was some thinking these would be used as Ambulances and other "severe" usages in remote areas where a truck frame and/or 4x4 would be required. Outside of the border patrol, I don't think that idea caught on.

there was some thinking these would be used as Ambulances and other "severe" usages in remote areas where a truck frame and/or 4x4 would be required.
My '76 was an ex-Orlando International Airport Fire Cheif vehicle. No rear seat or console.
If only the roof went up and down with a switch on the dash.......:D
The roof was a bear to remove by yourself.

My '76 was an ex-Orlando International Airport Fire Cheif vehicle. No rear seat or console.

The roof was a bear to remove by yourself.
It’s a two person job even for my wife’s T Bird. My brother had an ealy Blazer, I think that was removable as well, but I don’t remember him ever taking the roof off.

Blazer/Bronco (second gen) had fiberglass roofs. As far as I know, the RC's were all steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back