NOT MINE 1974 Plymouth Fury Gran Sedan - $15,900 - Sarasota, Florida (Dealership)

T-revorNobody

Reaction score
1974 Plymouth Fury Gran Sedan - $15,900 - Sarasota, Florida (Dealership)

Description

VIN PP43-M4D-199271
MILES 74,216
You will not find a cleaner more all original 1974 Plymouth Fury Gran Sedan anywhere. still drives , looks and smells new. numbers matching 400 4V engine with automatic 727 transmission. full loaded with full power including power disc brakes. power steering power windows and seats. power mirror digital clock working factory AC deluxe interior tinted glass with original owners manual and certified-card/ recent service including new radial tires. original spare has not been removed from trunk since new. comes with jack and handle. this is a true all original time capsule.

1974-plymouth-fury-2.jpeg
1974-plymouth-fury.jpeg
1974-plymouth-fury-3.jpeg
1974-plymouth-fury-4.jpeg
1974-plymouth-fury-5.jpeg
1974-plymouth-fury-6.jpeg
1974-plymouth-fury-7.jpeg
1974-plymouth-fury-9.jpeg
1974-plymouth-fury-10.jpeg
1974-plymouth-fury-8.jpeg

PP43M4D199271-i.jpg

No wonder these cars did well in Europe back then. This is a classical design with almost no fancy dress-up. The sensitive estethic will possibly find offense in the Premier wheel covers and the amassment of three scripts on the side.

PP43M4D199271-f.jpg

As far as I can see, the buyer got himself the A06 Easy Order Package (Front/Rear Deluxe Bumper Guards, Electronic Digital Clock, Premier Wheel Covers all present, see pics of the actual car) and the A76 Brougham Package. Apart from that he ordered H51 Manual Air Conditioning with G11 Recommended Tinted Glass and P31 Power Windows. The car was built to the buyer's specifications (Y14 Sold Car).

The AM/FM stereo radio on the actual car is not the AM Radio that comes with A06.

Last edited:
"original spare has not been removed from trunk since new."

Really?

1974 Plymouth Fury 4dr Gran Sedan 400ci $15,900 Classic Cars of Sarasota.045.SPARE.LRG.jpg

I kind of feel like Donut Operator when he laff's at these Instagram Gang'stas that post up a high resolution picture pose with a gun that you can make out the serial numbers and see that it is stolen.

1642002344196.png

I thought the same thing when I saw the spare.
Ehh it's a dealer/flipper in Sarasota or 'Sota as the new trendy Hipsters that infest the place now call it.
I use to live there, actually at my my girlfriends house, I had a nice little place in Manatee County in a little town north of the river but spent more of my time at my girlfriends house cuz her parent (mother) had central air. And via her divorced father I got too know Sarasota very intimately so to say.

Nice to see that her brother made parole from his life sentence thou...

That blue and white one someone posted is more optioned if its tilt / tele is any indication. This black Plymouth, albeit beautiful looks to be overpriced but it is from a dealer.

Back