1975 Imperial barn find Odd Trim tag 5 series

cuda hunter

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok, found this car in a barn. I need to have an understanding of the value of this two door.
Titled.
Drove into the barn when parked.

The trim tag has a second tag that is different than any other I have previously seen.

Series 5 Job Number 0952

Any info on that tag would be much appreciated.

And I really need to understand the value of this sweet two door ride.

20230430_173323.jpg

I know, the wildcat carb tin is not original to this car. Thanks though.

69K miles.

20230430_173139.jpg

20230430_173140.jpg

20230430_173142.jpg

20230430_173153.jpg

20230430_173158.jpg

20230430_173207.jpg

20230430_173209.jpg

20230430_173212.jpg

20230430_173215.jpg

20230430_173217.jpg

The vinyl top did have a few small spots where it was peeling by the door trim. Not a lot, probably able to be glued.

That's all the pics I have of this car. Value's please? And any info on the tag please.

Another nice find, how many Imperials does he have?

Not sure. didn't count. Maybe another 6 or so. Most are pre 69's so I know nothing about them and don't really have a hankering for those earlier years yet.
There is a 4 door imp like this one that is inside. I will eventually post the pictures of that 4 door one as well.
This one however has a tag I have never seen so it really peaks my interest.

Notice the 72 cuda behind it. 72 cuda in What's It Worth?

Were is this car? If that's a lot of bird droppings.... there could be some problems. What does the lower quarters and rockers look like? Moisture under the car.... I'm looking for a blue '75 or '74 blur Imperial coupe... And then it has to be in tough condition!! Damn!

Not sure. didn't count. Maybe another 6 or so. Most are pre 69's so I know nothing about them and don't really have a hankering for those earlier years yet.
There is a 4 door imp like this one that is inside. I will eventually post the pictures of that 4 door one as well.
This one however has a tag I have never seen so it really peaks my interest.

Notice the 72 cuda behind it. 72 cuda in What's It Worth?
If the owner is ok with you taking pics, we like pics! :thumbsup: Cheers.

interesting, a triple blue car. Blue vinyl top? Wish it was a sunroof car. Thanks for posting. If a PRICE becomes available, please update.

Were is this car? If that's a lot of bird droppings.... there could be some problems. What does the lower quarters and rockers look like? Moisture under the car.... I'm looking for a blue '75 or '74 blur Imperial coupe... And then it has to be in tough condition!! Damn!
The car is located in the land of sand. Research my other threads and you will kinda find the location. Kinda.
Luckily, there is no moisture here so the bird droppings probably have not done the damage they do elsewhere.
Literally no water. This area got it's first rain last week in over a year and a half. I've had a huge pile of trash I've been waiting to burn for that long.
This is the only 2 door available. If it's available. And it is not available to the public. I have private access to purchase a few rides. I'm trying to determine value of this car so that it may make it's way back onto the market after I spin the tires a little.
Got a valuation from the pics?

If the owner is ok with you taking pics, we like pics! :thumbsup: Cheers.
Yes, I took pics of every mopar on the property. The others, 4 doors, will be posted at some point as I am trying to understand VALUE.
Without value on the cars I can not even make an offer. They will sit as they have for a long time now.

Whats the story on the Cuda in the back ground?
Most everything I know about the cuda was written in the thread I posted.
Of all the cars on the property, can you guess which car I am hunting for?

No, never seen such a second fender tag either.

The first fender tag looks fairly normal. Everybody will have noticed that this is an early build: door sticker says August 12 [, 1974], first fender tag says SPN 101974. Maybe that has something to do with the second fender tag's content.

Last edited:
Makes sense. Early production of a second year body style.

Does anyone know what the 5 series is about?

Guess I'll have to buy it and find the build sheet to possibly understand it's uniqueness.

Back