1977 Cordoba, I like

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
My father had a 1978 for one year as a company car but I like the years with the round headlights better. I really like this one, I love the color and I like the fact that it has the original blue/gold CA plate on it. Just wish it wasn't down in the Santa Cruz Mountain area which is hard to access on the quiet.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/4501626662.html

00a0a_91uGWv5dvrg_600x450.jpg

00F0F_i3h0jyhwDUX_600x450.jpg

00K0K_i6x5u4a15Lz_600x450.jpg

00V0V_8G41l5hIY6q_600x450.jpg

00X0X_i1lZAqvLT2i_600x450.jpg

I had a 77 same color with a light blue vinyl top. Mine had the slug lean burn 400 in it. I could never get it to 100 MPH according to the speedo. 98 was all she had down a long hill.

I had a 77 same color with a light blue vinyl top. Mine had the slug lean burn 400 in it. I could never get it to 100 MPH according to the speedo. 98 was all she had down a long hill.

My sister had the same car in 83....that was a GREAT car....I gotta ask her what the hell ever happened to it

Those were great cars in my opinion. The 360 is a pretty good engine overall for them. I wonder how many miles are on it? Doesn't show photos of the front seats unfortunately. I had a 1979 Magnum as a lab car back then when I worked for Chrysler and I thought it was one of the best cars I ever drove. All dark metallic blue and sinister looking. If this were a Magnum, I would definitely consider it.

I always loved Cordobas.
I agree ... they always were great driving cars! For being a mid-sized car back in the day, they drove like a C body, smooth as silk. Very good price on this one to as long as it checks out.

I have emailed the seller asking for interior pictures and mileage. If the seller responds, I will post. I had a 75 in 1975. Bought it when I graduated college. Only kept it for about 6 months. Got a company car so I bought a Ford 4X4 pickup. The Doba was blue and white just like this one. If it has good interior I may shoot the guy a price.

Thanks NYB! I bought that reman TQ for this car. it is a risk, but I didn't feel like removing the Intake right now. If it doesn't work, then Pre-thermoquad Carter it will be.

Thanks NYB! I bought that reman TQ for this car. it is a risk, but I didn't feel like removing the Intake right now. If it doesn't work, then Pre-thermoquad Carter it will be.

Good luck! Let us know how it turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back